Mod. Notice ANYBODY WATCHING THE RECRUIT???

Remove this Banner Ad

ill be watching for sure,reality tv about afl call me tragic and pass me a beer because ill watch that all day long.

ill be watching for sure,reality tv about afl call me tragic and pass me a beer because ill watch that all day long.

As long as you mean you're an AFL tragic and not a reality tv tragic. Because that would be tragic.:oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love Nathan Jackel
He's great to watch play.
Watched him a lot last season .
Geez he hits the ball/man hard.
I reckon he'd be loving the whole thing he's a bit of an extreme sports fan.

Really should be an NT side in the AFL for kids like Manson. (Yes I know he's actually from WA)

The actual 'footballers' on it, Semell jackal etc have no hope. They are just average suburban everyday footballers, nowhere near AFL level. The winner will be either waylan ( only not currently in the system due to cultural issues) or a project player such as the big goofy bloke Brady or the basketballer. Athletes that can do things athletically that AFL players can't.

The actual 'footballers' on it, Semell jackal etc have no hope. They are just average suburban everyday footballers, nowhere near AFL level. The winner will be either waylan ( only not currently in the system due to cultural issues) or a project player such as the big goofy bloke Brady or the basketballer. Athletes that can do things athletically that AFL players can't.
I agree.
Jackel has blinding pace. Above AFL average ,but he needs more than that.
I can see the basketballer improving rapidly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back