Food, Drink & Dining Out Arnott's Shapes - the definitive poll

Your fave original flavour of shapes?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Forget about what's best (Pizza is btw).

We should be discussing the lack of flavouring these days. They say "flavour you can see", this is no longer true. You used to be barely able to see the biscuit because it was smothered in win, now you can't see any, yet the pictures on the packet are still the same shots from back when they actually put flavour on them.

Remember when you used to empty a pack and then tip the flavour contents down your gob at the end of it? There was always a good handful worth, now, lucky to be a teaspoon worth.

Worthy of its own thread and typical of what's happening with a lot of these long standing products.

Not only that, but the packaging itself has become smaller in the last year or so. Price has stayed the same however :thumbsdown:

Oh and nothing beats Pizza, BBQ is overrated

BBQ will forever be my favourite.
Only problem with them is, if you have one, you gotta polish off the entire packet.... well i do :eek:

Nacho Cheese has always been my favourite.

Pizza and Barbeque are amazing and the backbone of the success of Arnott's Shapes. Pizza for those amazing schoolyard memories, and BBQ could win the overall and underrated poll imo.

I remember really loving Tomato Salsa when it was out. Havent had it in about 15 years though.

Cheddar getting seriously underrated here. The flavouring at the bottom is the nicest, and it seems there is more of it than the other flavours.
Definitely my favourite.

BBQ baby, yeah! :thumbsu:

3359001211_1f6237fc06_z.jpg

Yum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had shapes for first time in a while tonight. There was a decent variety in bowls and I couldn't believe how different BBQ was to when I had them in my youth.

I think pizza is best though with honourable an mention to nacho cheese.

Pizza is best, then Cheese and Bacon (especially when you're as high as the MCG light towers), and then Chicken Drumsticks

Cheddar by a mile. They're missing the hit of flavour dust/powder stuff that used to be left over in the bag. Loved doing a lay back on that but doesn't seem to be there these days.

I blame Putin.

Back