Food, Drink & Dining Out Arnott's Shapes - the definitive poll

Your fave original flavour of shapes?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What happened to the Texas BBQ shapes? Flavors of the world series I think, yellow box

They were way better than regular BBQ shapes

Well isn't this coincidental.

I went to the supermarket last night and bought 2 packets of BBQ shapes for $4. I chucked both packets straight into the trolley and again into the cupboard without looking.

Didn't I get a shock when I went to the cupboard tonight to realise that they were infact Italian Woodfired Pizza...(its okay, they are unreal).

But which fool decided to use the exact same green colour that is so recognisable with BBQ?

Haven't had bbq shapes in a long time so can't comment on them, but has anyone else experienced a significant drop in visible flavouring on pizza shapes during the last 6 or so months?

Pizza and BBQ are the Federer/Nadal with Chicken Crimpy the Djokovic.

All others are Roddick/Hewitt.

lol nice analogy:thumbsu:

chicken crimpy should be catching up any moment now

Anyone tried the Sensations range? Honey Soy Chicken, Vintage Cheese & Chives, Roasted Garlic & Parmesan, Tomato & Chilli, etc.

Anyone tried the Sensations range? Honey Soy Chicken, Vintage Cheese & Chives, Roasted Garlic & Parmesan, Tomato & Chilli, etc.

Tried the Roasted Garlic and Parmesan, nothing special. I'm going back soon to grab some more shapes but am not really sure whether to use any of my 'shapes quota' on this Sensations range :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheese & Bacon by so far the others might as well not exist.

Poll says no...
carol-beer-computer-says-no1.jpg

Anyone selecting BBQ obviously just wasn't in the right frame of mind when they selected. It is by far the superior shape flavour.

Chicken Crimpy is the only flavour I dislike.

I am an old **** and want to complain about the lack of toppings on shapes nowadays.

I'm with you, I'm an oldie and when we're talking 'original' that list has savoury, bbq and chicken crimpy. All the rest are Johnny Come Latelys.

Pizza and savoury for me closely followed by cheddar cheese.

Back