Game Day Around the MCG - Grand Final Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah, love Wallsy, one of my favourite Carlton people.

Oh man Ratts face when Clarko thanked him and mentioned Cooper. Heart breaking stuff :(

Is there any way I can retaliate to Hawthorn bandwagoners having a go at everyone? Give them crap etc.

Just zip it. You don't have a leg to stand on.

Wait until it's our turn...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port were supposed to stop Hawthorn this year. Who won't it be next year?

Possibly Adelaide, if they can find a decent/adequate replacement for Danger, they probably have the most fluid/flexible forward line in the league.

If Buddy returns and recovers from his health issues, the Swans are still good enough despite their losses/retirements.

Richmond (yuck) if they get Bennell and Yarran (have a bloody good recent record) against the Hawks)

You can't give it to a bloke who would only ever get a game with the Hawks.

Mitchell,Hodge,Roughhead,Lewis,Frawley and even Gunston were better than the deliciously over rated Cyril (I actually think he had a good game but wasn't BOG).

General Footy Chat on the * Board is making for comedy gold. Delusional pearlers aplomb.

How on earth did Sam Mitchell not win the Norm Smith? BOG by an absolute mile today.

Who is Peter Lalor and which match was he watching this afternoon? To not have Sam Mitchell in the top 3 players on the ground today is a joke.
Mitchell should've won it last year. But he's not one of those kind of guys to get these awards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back