Official Club Stuff Ask GCFC Digital. Be respectful and appreciative

Remove this Banner Ad

GCFC Official/Digital..

Hello can you see me...?

Question..
Brad Scheer.. Is he eligible for the Gold Coast Suns under The academy rules next year?
It says he moved from W.A in 2012, think I've read must of lived in that state or territory for atleast 4 years..?
Don't want something similar to Weller situation last year.

If you could confirm either way.

Cheers mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GCFC Digital

Is there any news regarding whether Justin Cordy is taking the team overseas for altitude training or staying in QLD for a training camp once the Pre season kicks off?

Hey mate, I'm not aware of any overseas trips planned during the pre-season at this stage but have yet to see Justin's full schedule for the summer months.

Hey mate, I'm not aware of any overseas trips planned during the pre-season at this stage but have yet to see Justin's full schedule for the summer months.

Thanks for getting back to the faithful so quickly. :) were excited about whats to come!!

Can you confirm Justin will be at the club Day 1 of Pre season?

He'll be here before that - the coaching and high performance staff are returning on November 2, a week before the 1st-4th year players return to pre-season training.

Are you going to be partaking in all the physical aspects of pre-season training to get a better feel of what the players go through ;) :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back