Official Club Stuff Ask GCFC Digital. Be respectful and appreciative

Remove this Banner Ad

GCFC Digital

A Gary Ablett interview talking about the past 3 months..
Harley and Dicko leaving..
New draftees coming in.. His hot tip out of the new crop to watch out for?
Ask him about the past and new high performance teams
And which direction is the club pointing this pre season compared to last?
And maybe ask him out of 100% midfield game time what is he expecting to play up forward next year?

Please and thank you. Legend!! :)

Interview with Rocket

Ask him about the difference in the high performance team from this year to last year
Ask him if he blames anyone in high performance team for Jaeger's injury
Has there been a change in the standards at the club this year compared to last year
Ask him if he has seen some major cultural changes since he arrived
What was the message to players at their exit interviews
When events came to light from Karmichael Hunt investigation, were you disappointed on what some players had told the club in relation to the incident
Ask him which of the draftees impress him
Is the club looking to be more family orientated and what initiatives has the club looked to put in place
Ask him about the bulked up football department spend... was it requested from the AFL
Why was there such a turnover in the rookies this year - planned or just how it panned out
Why was Stanley demoted to the rookie list - cultural or list management decision
Leadership - how long Ablett, co-captaincy, leadership candidates
Young players - who's leadership has impressed him and could you see any being brought into the leadership team
What do you think of the uncontracted players going into this year and do you think this year's performance will have a big impact on whether we will be able to retain players
What is your opinion of Ken Hinkley's relationship with current (and some former) players

Cheers

Interview with Rocket

Ask him about the difference in the high performance team from this year to last year
Has there been a change in the standards at the club this year compared to last year
When events came to light from Karmichael Hunt investigation, were you disappointed on what some players had told the club in relation to the incident
Is the club looking to be more family orientated and what initiatives has the club looked to put in place
Ask him about the bulked up football department spend... was it requested from the AFL
Why was there such a turnover in the rookies this year - planned or just how it panned out
Why was Stanley demoted to the rookie list - cultural or list management decision
Young players - who's leadership has impressed him and could you see any being brought into the leadership team
What do you think of the uncontracted players going into this year and do you think this year's performance will have a big impact on whether we will be able to retain players
What is your opinion of Ken Hinkley's relationship with current (and some former) players

Cheers

Yeah okay Caroline Wilson..

Going pretty hard there ;)

Yeah okay Caroline Wilson..

Going pretty hard there ;)

If I was Caroline Wilson I would have made up some s**t and then claimed sources from the club had told me even though it is utter bullshit.

If you want to do a run-of-the-mill interview just ask the easy questions. If you want to hear answers to the questions we really want to know that's what I put down.

No disrespect meant... happy for the club to not address some of the questions if it is detrimental to the well being of a club

Interview with Rocket

Cheers
I'm OB11 - and this is 60 Minutes..
Lots of good questions though

Hey GCFC Digital, is there any way you could find out if any of the big name players that are out of contract at the end of 2016 are close to re-singing and if possible when could we hear about it?

GCFC Digital

A Gary Ablett interview talking about the past 3 months..
Harley and Dicko leaving..
New draftees coming in.. His hot tip out of the new crop to watch out for?
Ask him about the past and new high performance teams
And which direction is the club pointing this pre season compared to last?
And maybe ask him out of 100% midfield game time what is he expecting to play up forward next year?

Please and thank you. Legend!! :)

Hey mate, we'll try and get Gaz in the new year. Probably won't be able to before then!

Keep the suggestions coming, like it!

Interview with Rocket

Cheers

Some very hard hitting questions in here! We'll be able to ask Rocket a selection of these either later this week or sometime next week, but obviously won't be able to get them all in.

If anyone else has a question for the coach, hit reply here and will see if we can squeeze it in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey GCFC Digital, is there any way you could find out if any of the big name players that are out of contract at the end of 2016 are close to re-singing and if possible when could we hear about it?

We'll be the first to officially confirm any re-signings that happen. I don't think there will be anything done before Christmas but hopefully we'll have some good news in the new year!

Some very hard hitting questions in here! We'll be able to ask Rocket a selection of these either later this week or sometime next week, but obviously won't be able to get them all in.

If anyone else has a question for the coach, hit reply here and will see if we can squeeze it in.

Has Mrs Rocket moved up or planning to over the Christmas period..?

Sorry if I was a bit of smart ass... Love Rocket for all he's doing at the club and even last year it will be remembered as a watershed year as you could see the green shoots starting to come through.

Who does he think will be the big improvers in 2016?

after living on the gold coast for a year, what does he miss the most about being in back in melbourne (besides the obvious answers like family/friends)?
also, what does he enjoy more on the coast more than in melbourne (besides the weather :p)?

Its got to be at least in the top 5 of greatest 1st posts on this board surely.:D

Aw gee, fellas. Give an ole f*rt a break. Someone asked for post codes so that's it. LOL!

I'll post LOL! here as I'm sure you wouldn't understand if I posted 55555.

I'll try to be a better contributor as I really have enjoyed my past lurking, and being kept up to date with what's happening with our Club......keep it going.

I'd love to see some longer videos around the 5-8 minute mark. Maybe a 5 part series which follows a player around for the week. We have these new conditioning coaches and such so some vision of them doing a workout and having them explain what and why they are doing it. The little 20s teasers are good but I'd love to see some more in depth. I think Collingwood do this great which kills me to say!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back