August - Daily Campaigner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Me trying to work out the winner of the Memsie

Staring-Confused-Ron-Swanson.gif

Me trying to work out the winner of the Memsie
Barrier draw didn't help :confused:

Happy to take on Boban, if Charmed Harmony doesn't get a run there's just even tempo here, might go with Hi World and old mate Stratum Star.

Lakeside is always leaders.

Until you load up on a shorty that races on speed, then something will run you down for sure.

R6 Sandown - Alkaashef - 0.25w / 0.75pl

Just hoping the form out of that Valley race stands up from a futures point of view, certainly no real boom 3YO's as of yet.

Fawkner's already been taken out #classicwilliams

Sportsbet have put up $11 WEARY - that will do me EW given he has already had a run at least

Sertorius some good overs. at least for the place. I reckon I have backed him last 4 attempts first up, he just flys fresh. if there's good pace (unlikely unless someone wants to turn it into a staying contest) $10 a place is plenty

Lakeside is always leaders.

Until you load up on a shorty that races on speed, then something will run you down for sure.

Only had to wait 25 minutes for that to be proven correct :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah could see that one coming so took 5 in the quad. Still missed it.

iWKad22b.jpg

Yeah could see that one coming so took 5 in the quad. Still missed it.

iWKad22b.jpg

Had 1st-3rd-4th on settling - 2nd twice the price of any of those 3 an obvious winner from that point on.

R7 Sandown - Burning Front - 1pl @ 2.37

Race fit against quite a few resuming, should go forward and be in it for a long way.

Race 7 at Sandown tomorrow has all sorts of formlines with Cup horses, imports, and a few 3yos from last year all resuming.

VELOX looked a potential Group horse contesting top handicaps before leaving the UK and given that he seemed to run ok in Adelaide in his one Autumn start I am happy to take the $6.50. Looks to me like the German import has been overbet on his trial effort.

facepalm.jpg

Geez they knew what they were doing there, she looks smart. That's a great ride too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back