Test AUSTRALIA v SOUTH AFRICA Third Test. Jan 4-8: SCG, 10.30am AEDT

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't actually hated Agar's bowling this Test, I don't think he's been that much worse than Lyon, but I think it does show that Head, Labs and Smith cumulatively offer about the same. They may not all be "on" at the same time but if you gamble on at least one of them being able to bowl decent overs you're in a pretty good spot.

And that frees up another spot in the XI.
and it shows that morris/boland should of played

Yeah, the sport is ****ed.

Smith's 2 catches plus the Marnus edge have been out for 100 years and should still be out today.
That’s fine, you don’t agree wit the rules as they stand. But they are the rules.

True, but Beer comes to mind more readily on this similar performance. He just looked very unlikely to do more than the part timers but he picked in side list a front line bowler.

The thing that frustrates me watching these guys is they just dog away, and not one of them attempt the odd out the back of the hand, or chinaman. Add this to their arsenal, they'd be far more dangerous bowlers.

The fingers under the ball theory has been flawed for many years, about time they went by the rules, good to see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back