Australian Open - Day 8

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Court exclaimed that "Homosexuality is an abomination to the Lord! Abortion is an abomination to the Lord!"

she has publicly expressed her opinion that same-sex sexual activity is a sinful "choice" and that the LGBT community is "aggressively demanding marriage rights that are not theirs to take"

Court exclaimed that "Homosexuality is an abomination to the Lord! Abortion is an abomination to the Lord!"

she has publicly expressed her opinion that same-sex sexual activity is a sinful "choice" and that the LGBT community is "aggressively demanding marriage rights that are not theirs to take"
I once attended a convention for school in which she was a speaker. She was supposed to speak about leadership but took the opportunity to preach like an evangelical. I respect her sporting achievements but I've hated her ever since.

I was glad to learn about the highly publicised Battle of the Sexes in the 70's, that Billie Jean King was the one who beat long-retired Bobbie Riggs while Margaret Court was humbly defeated many months before.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back