Australian Open - Day 8

Remove this Banner Ad

I give Lopez a shot but that's the only very rough chance but then again Lopez was almost on his way back home after round 1 and I haven't seen him play since.

Ferrer vs Nisikori the best match potentially

10422427_797281186986748_6007809489548098993_n.jpg

Hardly surprising.

I give Lopez a shot but that's the only very rough chance but then again Lopez was almost on his way back home after round 1 and I haven't seen him play since.

Ferrer vs Nisikori the best match potentially
Lopez extremely lucky. If I remember correctly he was down 2 sets and 2 breaks against Mannarino in round 2. Played a really good match vs Janowicz though. I really like him so I hope he can knock Raonic off.

Lopez extremely lucky. If I remember correctly he was down 2 sets and 2 breaks against Mannarino in round 2. Played a really good match vs Janowicz though. I really like him so I hope he can knock Raonic off.

The good thing is a match with Janowitz is good prep for one against Raonic. First round was bad though the other guy retired from Heat exhaustion

We had Hamish late last night now again first up this morning :( please ch7 give us a break.

Get Peter Donegan or poach Matt White back to host/commentate non marquee matches

Good to be back in Melbourne now for the second week of the Open!

Is it just me or should Ferrer and Nishikori be the prime time match of the evening rather than Djokovic v Muller?
It should be, oh well good value for day ticket holders. Joker will smash Muller to oblivion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hamish shut up about afl u Moron
That was so awkward hey. Trying to tell Stubbsy that tennis players should be like AFL and have opposition coaches and stats coaches with laptops...

Hamish: What do you think of that idea Stubbsy?

Stubbsy: argh tennis players are in transit lots Hamish, lots of travel would be hard have that many staff.

Yeah, more 4th round action = More Hamish. FML
I just read out Mark Woodforde is playing legends double this morning so that is why he isn't commentating. Please hurry back Woody ASAP before Williams match begins. Please

I just read out Mark Woodforde is playing legends double this morning so that is why he isn't commentating. Please hurry back Woody ASAP before Williams match begins. Please

I think you mean Todd Woodbridge. I'm pretty sure Mark Woodforde is coaching Matosevic these days.

but I agree anyone but Hame and that other tosser Basil Zempilas

That was so awkward hey. Trying to tell Stubbsy that tennis players should be like AFL and have opposition coaches and stats coaches with laptops...

Hamish: What do you think of that idea Stubbsy?

Stubbsy: argh tennis players are in transit lots Hamish, lots of travel would be hard have that many staff.

I can't believe Hamish even suggested that. Lol Hamish, please go away.

I think you mean Todd Woodbridge. I'm pretty sure Mark Woodforde is coaching Matosevic these days.

but I agree anyone but Hame and that other tosser Basil Zempilas

Yes Todd Woodbridge (sorry Hamish has made my brain go awry this morning)

Looks like we have headed for 3 in the Vika v Domi match.

Kyrgios confirmed for 7.15pm tomorrow night RLA

Good to be back in Melbourne now for the second week of the Open!

Is it just me or should Ferrer and Nishikori be the prime time match of the evening rather than Djokovic v Muller?

People want to see Novak more and rightfully so is on RLA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back