FTA-TV Australian Stranded (Survivor Online) - Official Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Figured it was time to bring this back up with the new season on the air.

For those who are interested, most details are on the first page. We are hoping to have a full cast by late November for the next season which is sure to be exciting.

So please, if you are interested in taking part, message either TigerGlory or myself and we'll provide you with any details you want. Don't hesitate to ask, even if you aren't sure you can commit but are still interested, talk to us. We're more than happy to help you make your decision based on what is best for you.

Hey guys. Its already been said we are recruiting for Season 5.

With South Pacific currently airing, hopefully we'll have a few interested Survivor fans who will get to see this.

We've just had our fourth season and our first All Stars season. So we havent had to recruit for a while.

If you are interested then please PM me (Dont post here) and ill make sure you're included in the new cast. :)

Bigfooty is one of our primary recruitment forums and we want to make sure we are represented well in the upcoming season, like always :)

Once again make sure if you want to play you PM me and dont post in this thread. We dont want identities to be revealed until after the game is finished. :thumbsu:

5 posts about recruiting without even one response

mission_accomplished.jpg

Bump.

Season 5 has just finished last night and the results ended up being:

16. Lill (Jono)
15. Helen (Pushka85)
14. Deena (Trickmind)
13. Shii Ann (Willo#6)
12. Ghandia (JLK Name)
11. Rupert (Poo Monkey)
10. Brian (stunharvesting)
09. Jenna (Jorel6669)
08. Robb (discord)
07. Rob (Waka)
06. Savage (mattyp)
05. Butch (Equus)

04. Fairplay (Thalius)
03. Sandra (ModestyBlaiser)
02. Matthew (Bernord)
01. Heidi (Frowsy)

Bigfooty representatives in bold.

If anybody wants to register for Season 6 which will be beginning sometime in about mid January, then send myself or matty p a PM on Bigfooty and we will include you in the upcoming cast. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After creating the franchise and hosting the first 4 seasons as Jeff, I decided to play in season 5, and I highly recommend that any Survivor fan out there give it a go. This is the closest you'll ever get to playing in the real thing. There are challenges, idols, backstabbing, and you'll make new friends and possibly enemies along the way.

If you love Survivor, try out this game.

PM myself or TigerGlory if you're interested in playing in season 6.

Season 6 has just finished. This season we had a Fans vs Favourites concept with 10 new players going head to head against 10 second chance players. These were the results with Bigfooty players in bold:

20. Kim (ROO BOY IN W.A)
19. Boston Rob (Private Hudson)
18. Boo (Crimson Azure)
17. Big Tom (Cirdan - Whirlpool Forums)
16. Twila (woopedazz)
15. Kathy (XtremeXfactor - PALGN Forums)
14. Vecepia (AmerieFan - Aus Charts Forums)
13. Cecilia (SJ)
12. Kelly (ChartGuru - Aus Charts Forums)
11. Sean (Soap of Death - PALGN Forums)
10. Rupert (Poo Monkey)
9. Ethan (Macka - PALGN Forums/Survivor Sucks)
8. Sarah (Gerard - Facebook)
7. Jimmy Johnson (Spudregus_87)
6. Lex (extra tasty - GTS Forums)
5. Angie (iMcLegend - Survivor Sucks)
4. Bruce (mkcaptain)
3. Rafe (survivorfanfromaustralia - Survivor Sucks)
2. Jenna (jorel6669)
1. PG (Rosey - Survivor Sucks)

We're now recruiting for Season 7 which will be starting sometime in April. Typically it requires one hour of your time on weeknights but the game is very fun and I guarantee you'll be spending alot more time on there. :)

Bigfooty is a primary recruitment place and we have still only been able to ever produce one winner in 6 season's so we need to change that statistic quick smart. Feel free to ask any former players about the game if you have any questions. Anybody is welcome, if you want to play send me a PM here and I can put you on our cast list. :)

You dont have to be a fan of the show to have a go. Prime example being Equus who had never watched the show but still managed to finish in 5th place the season before this one. :thumbsu:

SJ!
I should have trusted you more! Wish I had known about the fake idol:cool:
Yeah well the rubbish that Angie was spewing was certainly wrong.

I think it was a little poor that the game didn't at least alert players of possible fake idols posted by Jeff.

there is always the chance of fake idols.
Didnt anyone make one in your original season:p
Hell if I had got there first I would have made a fake one

Remove this Banner Ad

Back