FTA-TV Australian Stranded (Survivor Online) - Official Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

there is always the chance of fake idols.
Didnt anyone make one in your original season:p
Hell if I had got there first I would have made a fake one
I guess I didn't expect a fake to be in a post from the host.

vsq77.jpg

I guess I didn't expect a fake to be in a post from the host.

The big clue there was that we didnt confirm its legitimacy when you found it. With normal Idols when they got posted we do the big "Congratulations! You've found the HII etc etc" but when you posted yours, we didnt give you that same spiel. :)

I dont think any of the returning players had ever found an Idol before either, so it ultimately didnt matter since you were all on the same playing field. :thumbsu:

I also recomend anyone on this board to play a season of this. It is great fun and is a well run game, that is as serious as you want it to be.

The big clue there was that we didnt confirm its legitimacy when you found it. With normal Idols when they got posted we do the big "Congratulations! You've found the HII etc etc" but when you posted yours, we didnt give you that same spiel. :)

I dont think any of the returning players had ever found an Idol before either, so it ultimately didnt matter since you were all on the same playing field. :thumbsu:
I wasn't to know you did that though.

I wasn't to know you did that though.

Nobody was. Im just telling you the procedure and the rules in regards to the fake Immunity Idols.

If you'd read the instructions upon finding the fake Idol you'd have known that the hosts were supposed to confirm its legitimacy when you reposted it. No host did, that should have been your big clue then. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For any new players, we've just finished our 7th season and jesscfc became our second ever Bigfooty winner so congratulations!

Season 8 will be an All Stars version, so we wont be taking any applications. But Season 9 could potentially be later this year so ill update this thread with more info. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back