BBL Match 26 Melbourne Renegades v Hobart Hurricanes 1845hrs @ Docklands Stadium

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

For a player of his price tag, his body language, whenever he spoke on the mic, his commitment to the team was poor. Im struggling to think how you can justify his price tag hearing a figure of $500k for him for this season alone which is a joke.

A 45 year old Chris Gayle would have shown more commitment and better attitude than him.

With our internationals this season, we've selected 3 for their batting abilities and I think I'm right in suggesting none of them have reached 50 across the combined 16(?) innings they've had at the crease

Mujeeb had a slow start, and was just starting to hit his straps when his clearance was revoked - he's probably been the pick of our imports, but not sure I'd necessarily be rushing to bring him back next season (if he's permitted to play)

I'm curious to see how Hosein goes in our last couple of matches, but he's the guy I wanted to see us retain after last season

Did not really impose as much as the Gades would have liked.
I thought the good SA players who have made good money from IPL would not want to give up international cricket so early.
The SA board must really annoy their own players, maybe they have to give some of their IPL money to the SA board if they are contracted.

Back