BBL Match 26 Melbourne Renegades v Hobart Hurricanes 1845hrs @ Docklands Stadium

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Corey A needs a big innings here
Gades have momentum and are going in for the kill.

Richo is obviously going to take over Hames role with the Auskickers after that cringeworthy interview
Trying to figure out who is more cringeworthy TV, Brian Taylor with 'Roaming Brian' or Richo with his weird takes.

Richo seems to think he is a comedian or funny bloke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven’t been listening to commentary tonight, I’ve got the wrestling on.

Have they mentioned the conditions at all? I considered going tonight but feared this would be one of disgustingly humid nights under the roof.

Have they mentioned the conditions at all? I considered going tonight but feared this would be one of disgustingly humid nights under the roof.
The batter Jordan Cox and commentator mentioned how humid it was under the roof.

Is there a possible way Docklands could have aircon flow within the stadium?

Was very impressed with Fergus O'Neill's debut.

Not sure he has a heap of tricks yet but think Jackson Bird has shown the past few years that there can be a role for guys in the BBL who bowl First Class lengths. Feel like Sutherland bats too low in general anyway, so think there is room to play six bowlers.

Why is the roof even closed? It's not like it was going to rain today.

Back