BBL Game 10 Melbourne Renegades v Brisbane Heat 1845hrs @ Docklands Stadium

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

De Kocks priorities was never on the BBL. I mean why would you play Game 2 in Geelong, have a 10 break back in South Africa than come back to the BBL for Game 3 the day before the game.
Make It Rain Money GIF by yvngswag

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seem to remember Maddinson having a bit of an Indian summer when he switched to the Vics but those days are long gone.

I must be the #1 fan of Kuhnemann on here. Good all format bowler.

I always find it incredible when one batsman looks like he's playing on a different pitch but then how often do we see poor batting be contagious so it figures the exact opposite can happen too.

Its a culture thing too, with the Scorchers its always serious about winning every game. You know you are playing for your spot.

Melbourne Stars sent home Stoinis for a couple of days because he was being 'managed' last season.

De Kock gets to be sent home to be with his family in South Africa for 10 days.

The thing is those guys know very well they can put in a $hit show and still be in their team.

Every time I see him play I am bemused by Nic Maddison and his continued selection in any form of cricket. Never seen him do anything or even look the part.
He was really good at the Sixers when he was younger but I'm talking 10 years ago now.

Thats a decent Power Surge from Brisbane Heat just the 10 runs off those 2 overs.

That Surge may very well have swung the game back Brisbanes way.

I didnt think Paul Walter was a Power Surge bowler but him and Xavier Bartlett put the brakes on them there.

Every time I see him play I am bemused by Nic Maddison and his continued selection in any form of cricket. Never seen him do anything or even look the part.
He's had a few great sheffield shield seasons. Leading run scorer in the 19/20 season.

Was thinking of going myself but decided against it.
Will probably attend the big derby after New Year's but Docklands games are obviously easier coming from Geelong.

Edit: May well do the double header with the test then BBL next week

Back