BBL Signings 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if he hasn’t been available until now, hence not getting him in the first place?

I was discussing this at our last match with some other Renegade fans and we all agreed we would have rather bought Hosein back this season compared with Mujeeb, but apparently he didn't nominate for the draft

So not sure he wasn't available or the situation, but he's def one I'd chase for next season

Does anyone know if Josh Philippe is out of contract?

Hasn't been great this year but still an upgrade on what the Scorchers currently have.

Thinking him or Cartwright might be a useful pick up.

Hasn't been great this year but still an upgrade on what the Scorchers currently have.

Stars would be stupid to let Cartwright go. Phillipe might be a chance. Though Vince has been a huge disappointment this season so they might keep Phillipe and give him another international.

Stars would be stupid to let Cartwright go. Phillipe might be a chance. Though Vince has been a huge disappointment this season so they might keep Phillipe and give him another international.
All depends on their contract status I guess.
They already play Marsh Cup and Shield for WA so they might be tempted to come home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our fielding was actually alright yesterday and then we go and sign one of the worst fielders in Aus cricket.

Interesting pickup. I think he'd be better than Whiteman although Whiteman isn't bad in the field.
I’d rate Whiteman above Harris. But with Crawley and soon Evans gone, it leaves a lot up to Hardie and Inglis. I think they’ll probably stick with Eskinazi and Whiteman opening, Hardie, Inglis, Connolly and Hobson, then back our bowlers in to win the game.

I agree tuggs

Its time for WA players to stop propping up the competition and time to bring some home ;)

Is there anywhere to see who is out of contract next year? Stars need to sign a couple of decent players instead of rolling out Stoinis and Webster and Paris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back