State Marsh Cup 2022-23

Remove this Banner Ad

I do,rather get rid of that T20 crap or at least cut it back.
“Y20 crap”…lmfao.
Don’t hold your breathe on it being cut back anytime soon.

Indias buying into other leagues. And soon it will be the main goal for young players. The IPL broadcasting rights are valued only under the NFL.

Woman prefer it, kids prefer it, there’s 3/4 of your viewing population.

Just because fuddy daddies don’t like something, it’s an almighty stretch to decide that demographic of society is the arbitrator of what’s crap and what isn’t.

Very happy, makes up for Monday’s heartbreak. So one all to WA and SA, although I’d probably rather have won the Shield crap over the 50 over crap, so maybe SA slight victor’s for the week

Great effort Behrenforff to continue to do as he pleases in short form cricket.

Bancroft is really becoming an important player in all format for WA, a great sign of him really maturing as a cricketer.

Good work by Short also. Great to see him carry on from his century in that Grade crap on the weekend, with important runs today.

Home Final, here we come.

Cam Bancroft could be the second best batsmen in Australian cricket across all three formats at the moment behind Steve Smith. What a joke he’s not in one international side. Thanks Davey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How much longer does this comp have left before it dies?

No one gives cares.
It’s going to be great to have all the 3 Domestic Finals played out of the one State.

Should be a good way to compare crowds for each.
Might be a good way to see who the people are who talk out of their arse.
Might also confirm the narcissists who think they can speak for everyone based on their own preferences.

Last edited:
It’s going to be great to have all the 3 Domestic Finals played out of the one State.

Should be a good way to compare crowds for each.
Might be a good way to see who the people are who talk out of their arse.
Might also confirm the narcissists who think they can speak for everyone based on their own preferences.

I have no idea which state you are even talking about and neither would 99% of people on the street.

I have no idea which state you are even talking about and neither would 99% of people on the street.
Maybe just stick to speaking for yourself?
You seriously that full of yourself you feel you have the right to speak for others?

Plenty of us enjoy First Class cricket. Legends of our home States passing on the skills they’ve learned over the years.
New kids soaking it up, ready to make the next era their own.

And then we have the old internet whiners. How much longer are these bozos going to spew forth their toxic bile?
Maybe it’s your type no one much cares for? Ever thought of that during your miserableness?

Maybe just stick to speaking for yourself?
You seriously that full of yourself you feel you have the right to speak for others?

Plenty of us enjoy First Class cricket. Legends of our home States passing on the skills they’ve learned over the years.
New kids soaking it up, ready to make the next era their own.

And then we have the old internet whiners. How much longer are these bozos going to spew forth their toxic bile?
Maybe it’s your type no one much cares for? Ever thought of that during your miserableness?

Jesus, weird overreaction 😄.

Jesus, weird overreaction 😄.
To a weird comment you didn’t need to make.
Look…the World doesn’t revolve around you, a shock I’m sure.
You don’t have to watch it, you don’t have to follow it.
Yet, you’re so wrapped up in yourself you feel the need to comment on something you don’t even seem to like.

To a weird comment you didn’t need to make.
Look…the World doesn’t revolve around you, a shock I’m sure.
You don’t have to watch it, you don’t have to follow it.
Yet, you’re so wrapped up in yourself you feel the need to comment on something you don’t even seem to like.

Sorry, I shouldn't laugh, you're most likely pretty young.

Matey, it's an appropriate thread to pose the question, strange it's evoked such a reaction from you, that you're this offended. It's great though that you're passionate about it.

It is though a pretty objectively fair statement that there is very little interest in domestic cricket and 50 over cricket in general. Yet, you seem to be completely shocked at the comment and taken this rather personally.

Great effort by WA, a back to back threepeat definitely on the cards. Whilst WA is in this position, of course us WA contingent will say all formats of cricket are alive and kicking. TBH with the state of SA cricket and their recent fortunes of late, can see where all the cricketing negativity is coming from. Atleast that recent shield win provided SA fans with a smidgen of hope.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back