State Marsh Cup 2022-23

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry, I shouldn't laugh, you're most likely pretty young.

Matey, it's an appropriate thread to pose the question, strange it's evoked such a reaction from you, that you're this offended. It's great though that you're passionate about it.

It is though a pretty objectively fair statement that there is very little interest in domestic cricket and 50 over cricket in general. Yet, you seem to be completely shocked at the comment and taken this rather personally.
Dude, every thread is appropriate to raise a question.

What isn’t appropriate is narcissists who try to speak for others.

Try saying “I think”, rather than “everyone thinks because I think”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Four debutants for Queensland today in the dead rubber clash with NSW - Wests trio Paddy Dooley, Steve McGiffin and Tom Whitney, and Josh Brown from Norths.

Dooley (Hurricanes) and Brown (Heat) will be familiar to BBL followers this season; allrounder McGiffin played a game for the Heat as a COVID replacement last year, while quick Whitney played in the Under-19 World Cup last year in the Windies.

Qld have rested a stack ahead of their Shield game against SA next week - Burns, Wildermuth, Neser, Steketee, Bartlett and Sinfield with Bazley out with a concussion from the 2nd XI last week.

NSW have rested Sean Abbott and are playing Jack Edwards among others.

Vic's batting collapse means the final will be WA vs SA.

If the rain stops in Hobart WA have a tough chase.

Four debutants for Queensland today in the dead rubber clash with NSW - Wests trio Paddy Dooley, Steve McGiffin and Tom Whitney, and Josh Brown from Norths.

Dooley (Hurricanes) and Brown (Heat) will be familiar to BBL followers this season; allrounder McGiffin played a game for the Heat as a COVID replacement last year, while quick Whitney played in the Under-19 World Cup last year in the Windies.

Qld have rested a stack ahead of their Shield game against SA next week - Burns, Wildermuth, Neser, Steketee, Bartlett and Sinfield with Bazley out with a concussion from the 2nd XI last week.

NSW have rested Sean Abbott and are playing Jack Edwards among others.
tanking

Remove this Banner Ad

Back