• Ben Cunnington

Votes: 63 31.0%
  • Dyson Heppell

Votes: 140 69.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is. Because NM supporters refuse to believe that Heppell is more than capable of winning the ball inside the pack.

Paaaalease get used to it. Opposition supporters rufuse to believe that any one who plays fo North is any good. Apparently North is a team of hacks who can't kick. They're never better then anyone. Says a lot about the comp if they managed to finish top 4 for the last two years.

Having said that the natural assumption would be that they must be incredibly well coached then. But no one rates Brad, I fact a lot of people hate Brad. Some Eagles supporters have a weird obsession with him.

The funny thing is you talk to people in the real world and its all pretty positive, you come in here and it's LOL Norf. It makes me wonder if this place is full of losers that are too frightened to speak thier mind face to face, or if they just do it on here for the LOLs.

Either way the s**t is boring and old.

It goes both ways. Most north fans believe their players, mostly Cunnington and ziebell, are stars of the competition

As do a lot of media types. I guess it's like how dogs supporters thought 'the bont' was better then Lewis Taylor last year. We're all guilty

People on here would probably say we overrated Carey and now Boomer.

s**t some Dogs supporters even think Johnson was better then Boomer. That is overrating right there

Cunnington and ziebell aren't Carey and Harvey.

You should really stop.

I didn't say they were. Don't you have something else to do? You seem quite obsessed with North. It's about as weird as that bloke from West coast.

Have you made that Cunnington v Wallis thread yet?

Have you made that Cunnington v Wallis thread yet?

Unlike you I don't need a bigfooty poll to justify myself. Wallis was better than Cunnington 2015, I know it, the AFL coaches all knew it, most who watch the two know it.

We are not obsessed with north by the way. You just try to call us that when you are losing the argument

Unlike you I don't need a bigfooty poll to justify myself. Wallis was better than Cunnington 2015, I know it, the AFL coaches all knew it, most who watch the two know it.

We are not obsessed with north by the way. You just try to call us that when you are losing the argument

Ok

People on here would probably say we overrated Carey and now Boomer.

s**t some Dogs supporters even think Johnson was better then Boomer. That is overrating right there
There's a massive argument to be made for Johnson>Boomer. Johnson has kicked 77 more goals in 55 less games and only averages 1.6 less disposals over his career. Would you prefer someone to average 21.3 disposals and 1.2 goals or 19.7 and 1.9 goals, with rounding it goes to 21 and 1 vs 20 and 2. Take the latter every time.

There's a massive argument to be made for Johnson>Boomer. Johnson has kicked 77 more goals in 55 less games and only averages 1.6 less disposals over his career. Would you prefer someone to average 21.3 disposals and 1.2 goals or 19.7 and 1.9 goals, with rounding it goes to 21 and 1 vs 20 and 2. Take the latter every time.

And here. We. Go.

some men just want to watch the world burn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Averaged more goal assists too, a stat that is always thrown up for Boomer.

It depends. Can you break down how many scoring shots/assists total?

In 100 years no one will know who Brad Johnson was, Harvey will be remembered forever

Last edited:
Averaged more goal assists too, a stat that is always thrown up for Boomer.
Where do you get that from? Not on footywire
It depends. Can you break down how many scoring shots/assists total?

In 100 years no one will know who Brad Johnson was, Harvey will be remembered forever
Not assists, only 1 year available for Johnson.

Brad Johnson is incredibly underrated then.

Oh no Clay believes that Wallice is as good as Cunnington. Perfectly rational

More coaches votes this year (would have only been behind Goldstein if he played for north, in a team that won more games than north in the voting period) more disposals on average, more goals, more goal assists, more tackles, better DE and less clangers. It's not irrational.

You overrate Ben "Leigh Matthews reincarnate" Cunnington badly.

Where do you get that from? Not on footywire

Not assists, only 1 year available for Johnson.

Brad Johnson is incredibly underrated then.

Try afltables. Only 8 seasons of GA's available for Johnno compared to 13 for Harvey, however it does show that Johnson was extremely consistent in this area.

0.82 per game for Johnson.

http://afltables.com/afl/stats/players/B/Brad_Johnson.html

0.78 per game for Harvey.

http://afltables.com/afl/stats/players/B/Brent_Harvey.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back