Moved Thread Ben Griffiths Contract Discussion - SIgned

How much would you offer Griffiths per year (assume 2yr contract)?

• Lower

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 7 4.5%

Votes: 22 14.3%

Votes: 67 43.5%

Votes: 42 27.3%

Votes: 6 3.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Higher

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Trade

Votes: 5 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes we were. In fact 2011 was the year Dimma stressed that he wanted a greater spread of goalkickers, because our runner up in 2010 finished on just 15 goals. That year we ended up with the following goalkickers:

Riewoldt - 62
Vickery - 36
Martin - 33
Nahas - 29
King - 25
Cotchin - 18
Miller - 17

Oh dear, bringing facts into an argument for the purpose of discrediting the content of post.... that's just harsh!! ;)

In the 'Rumour File'

Found it. The poster seems to have a good rep, he picked the short sponsorship a few weeks before it happened and also mentioned that Essendon were in trouble re HGH a couple of weeks before Hirds shocked to be sitting here presser. Not 100% right about HGH but still i'll take it.

Has PRE always been register to view forum?? I can't remember if i ever made up a login for that site or not as i rarely go there.
About two years ago they removed the guest privileges
I've been kicked off PRE with 38 user names, but I have an ip hider so I just continue to get on
My mate on there told me 3 months ago Daley was leaving to Brisbane at end of season
I've heard nothing since anywhere else
It's a snobs we site which is controlled by Rosy23 and Zipadee
BF poops all over it

I've been kicked off PRE with 38 user names, but I have an ip hider so I just continue to get on
My mate on there told me 3 months ago Daley was leaving to Brisbane at end of season
BF poops all over it

Kicked off 38 times?! That's impressive. You must be running out of username ideas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack chf nope
I can see where you're coming from
I believe Griffo is doing cameos in the ruck to build up his tank so he can play the ruck chf fwd role, but its working so well with the Maric tandem that the club is sticking with it
I could be wrong
Vote of confidence from Dimma keeping him in ahead of Vickery.Lets hope he can deliver(within expectations).

i'm not so sure about that there are so many rumours floating around there its not funny
ive told a few people about the Daley one and i think im cooked

have you seen the stuff that poster had said previously? doesnt sound like he posts for fun.

yeah he seems reliable,but funny season is here and i hope he's right.Must have got the three yr deal for $1mil i reckon

We can only hope its been resolved!

D
We can only hope its been resolved!
Didn't say who he signed up with though
He was light on with his info this time round
The Essendon saga half of Australia were onto that months before. My brother has been business partners for 15 years with an ex Essendon premiership player and he told him well in advanced of the ASADA scandal
The sad thing was he said they had been on PED from the early 90's which is sickening
That's fact and not a rumour

BF poops all over it

My god 38 user names ? lol :p

Back