Player Watch Ben Kennedy (Traded to Dees 2015)

Remove this Banner Ad

Awesome indeed;

tumblr_mzemr0vSHl1qba41po1_500.gif

tumblr_lylp1q1rv41r6aoq4o1_500.gif

Absolutely! If Broomy stays for at least 12 months, then trade to Port for their 1st round and get Dangerfeild at end of 2015 for $$$ only.....
I'd rather keep Tim for 10 years thx. The kid is a jet and if he goes, the club that gets him will be laughing their arses off.

tim wont be going anywhere. be mad to leave now he looks to have a spot and playing well.

Agree, He has just got into the Best 22 and has Bright Future.

Though I don’t think that is the Reason he would stay sadly.

Hope he does stay

They both should have a starting position in the best 21 for the rest of the season - regardless of contract status. Kennedy looked like ripping it up in the NAB Cup, but has inexplicably spent the bulk of the year in the 2's, or with a blanket on his lap as the sub. We saw what he did by almost getting us over the line v Suns. Great news if/when he signs on.
Now Broomy, there is nothing about Adelaide worth moving back for. Seriously, the only place worth leaving Melbourne for would be Amsterdam, and they're not in any expansion plans just yet. I left Melbourne 20 years ago, and I still regret it.

They both should have a starting position in the best 21 for the rest of the season - regardless of contract status. Kennedy looked like ripping it up in the NAB Cup, but has inexplicably spent the bulk of the year in the 2's, or with a blanket on his lap as the sub. We saw what he did by almost getting us over the line v Suns. Great news if/when he signs on.
Now Broomy, there is nothing about Adelaide worth moving back for. Seriously, the only place worth leaving Melbourne for would be Amsterdam, and they're not in any expansion plans just yet. I left Melbourne 20 years ago, and I still regret it.

Guess only thing would be Family and Friends but not many at all go back to SA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They both have a starting position in the biggest club in the land, either would be crazy to leave.
I spent the past 2.5 yrs interstate. I never went back to Melb, although I have now returned. My point is; players and family are a short plane trip away. Stay at Collingwood for life longevity :)

relax folks…a replica announcement should happen as early as tomorrow…:)
for those who say it's because Collingwood is the biggest club in the land with the best facilities - neither of those two factors come into consideration whatsoever!
Is it because the three of them want to play together.

relax folks…a replica announcement should happen as early as tomorrow…:)
for those who say it's because Collingwood is the biggest club in the land with the best facilities - neither of those two factors come into consideration whatsoever!
Are you saying that Broomy is also staying?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back