• 45: Tylar Young

Votes: 13 7.7%
  • 46: Ben Miller

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • 50: Marlion Pickett

Votes: 25 14.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I just watched it. I think he said 'free after disposal'. Which doesn't make it any clearer. It was a perfectly fine, legal tackle :think: Bizarre. Gives me the fukcing shits when commentators don't question the howlers like that.
Often they don't even show a replay of the howlers. Very different from the recent past when contentious decisions were analysed and commented on.

Seems like an AFL directive to protect the umpires and AFL executives from well deserved criticism.

Major censorship has crept into footy now. Only approved reporters get stories, and commentators/broadcasters have to tow the line.

We may need Elon Musk to buy the AFL to free us from the wokefest.

Might have to change my Avatar :huh:

All of our supposed leaders and experienced guys are being ineffective IMO - leaves the younger brigade floundering.
Nank - out
Grimes - struggling
Jack - was better on Friday but finding it harder to lift
Cotch - wants to impact but no longer can
Lynch - out
Vlastuin - very disappointing
Short - out
Dusty - limited impact from deep in the forward line
Dion - out of form and struggling to gel with the GWS fella's
Broady - out

That's a lot of experienced premiership winners that have all dropped off this year - no surprise we look like shite - sadly....
Grimes won our b&f in 21 but he lost that intercepting role to Broad when Astbury retired and tarrant and Gibcus joined the club and Rioli moved to defence with Miller rolling through there..
Then a hamstring....
I agree he's not quite right. I hope we don't lose Broad but if Grimes goes on maybe we will.
Vlas always does dumb things but redeemed himself with great footy.
One more injury to Nank. See how he goes on return. Still playing Nank footy I hope.
Unfortunately Ryan has not had a senior game since debut. Glad he is finally playing AFL level again. A game or two last year would not have hurt.

The selectors are not picking Cotch and Jack every week so there is transition there.
Prestia is working with 2 new players who are in the club cos Prestia can only play 15 games a year.
I hope it gels.
Dusty play more mid time..see how he goes.. Tarranto has got 7 years left, Dusty 2. Need some match winning power I don't feel like its senior players not leading.

See which side Max is going and tell Miller to b-line it to the other side, no way Max keeps up with Miller.
Or tell Miller to sit in behind Max all game and jump into his back as often as he can.
Can't let him sit behind play, have to play him smart or physical.
Agreed. The amount of times Max took a basically uncontested mark down the line was staggering. His opponent needs to be belting into him not meekly standing a metre off him conceding the contest.

Curious how dimma approaches this game as melb played us like a piano in the praccy same as every other time in recent years , they absolutely read us like a book. So over to you dimma , impress me
100% with u on this.
I wanna see something different from dima
I’ve always said he’s a s**t tactical coach but the best player manager and story teller..

*en step dima and impress us

100% with u on this.
I wanna see something different from dima
I’ve always said he’s a s**t tactical coach but the best player manager and story teller..

Funny thing last year we started moving ball more conventional by foot , didn’t work , went back to rfc style footy we won again , dejavu , we haven’t great aerial or foot skills so that Coll style play won’t work with us , back to bludgeon the ball forward and go from there , with dusty shai and cumbo at ground level there’s avenues there , curious how we go from here as it was around this time we changed 12m ago

Last edited:

s**t tactical coach ??

Yeah Nah , Not Many 3 x Premiership coaches are s**t tactically
Also when you hear people like Buckley , Montagna , king and a few more talking about Dimma they are all on the same line saying he is 1 of the best

Think they would see and know abit more than what we do

Time to accept things for what they are fellas, puff your Tiger chests out, enjoy the ride and support the true beast of the jungle moving into 2024/2025 and beyond. All aboard the Tiger Transition Train.
happy baby animals GIF by San Diego Zoo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct - the club got its act together, yet people carry on as though Hardwick’s the Messiah and should have the job indefinitely, regardless of how far we slide, because he had a good run a few years ago
how many 3 time premiership coaches are currently in the AFL?
even better how many all time have won 3 flags
did he have help? of course but it doesn't happen with out his vision

s**t tactical coach ??

Also when you hear people like Buckley , Montagna , king and a few more talking about Dimma they are all on the same line saying he is 1 of the best

The bloke refuses to tag players that are single-handedly destroying us out of some misplaced sense of pride. His tactics basically boil down to glhf.
Love Dimma but tactically he's very one-dimensional.

s**t tactical coach ??

Maybe, just my opinion. I reckon the assistant coaches had a big influence tactically in a prem years

Maybe ‘s**t’ is a bit strong but I never rated him

Short likely to return this week, good news.

Richmond utility Jayden Short is expected to return for Monday's Anzac Day Eve clash with Melbourne at the MCG.

Providing the 27-year-old gets through training this week, with the Tigers' main session happening on Saturday, he will face the Demons.

The bloke refuses to tag players that are single-handedly destroying us out of some misplaced sense of pride. His tactics basically boil down to glhf.
Love Dimma but tactically he's very one-dimensional.
Like Ross Lyon on the weekend, who let receiver extraordinaire Daicos collect 42? Teams don’t and won’t tag these days, it’s old school

No s**t they assistant coaches had a big influence. Thats their job. Assistant coaches aren't doing s**t unless you have a good head coach.
Hey triggerman, you seem a bit triggered bro
1681801607751.gif

Back