Vic Best nightspots to go in Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh, it was meant to be at Festival Hall because the show sold out in minutes lol.. but they didnt move it because of logistical issues
He was the best thing at ASOT and 60 mins wasnt enough on the night!
He'll be back in October for Subculture. Tickets for that will sell out in seconds lol

Yeah keen as to make it to subculture. Who else is apart of the lineup?

Yeah keen as to make it to subculture. Who else is apart of the lineup?
Obviously JOC. He and Kearney would be worth the price of admission alone TBH.
Hopefully Sam Jones comes down. Another gun. But itll be the above two and most likely Schneider, Sean Tyas and John Askew.

Mental Asylum is next month after Godskitchen. Indecent Noise, Mark Sherry, Will Atkinson and Standerwick are here for that.

And obviously Godskitchen has Giuseppe Otaviani, Solarstone and Jordan Suckley.

Then there's Future Sounds of Egypt in August. So much s**t going on lol

Obviously JOC. He and Kearney would be worth the price of admission alone TBH.
Hopefully Sam Jones comes down. Another gun. But itll be the above two and most likely Schneider, Sean Tyas and John Askew.

Mental Asylum is next month after Godskitchen. Indecent Noise, Mark Sherry, Will Atkinson and Standerwick are here for that.

And obviously Godskitchen has Giuseppe Otaviani, Solarstone and Jordan Suckley.

Then there's Future Sounds of Egypt in August. So much s**t going on lol

There's also Atlantis :p

Apparently only one show for FSOE in Australia and it's at festival hall. Lol good luck getting tickets.

There's also Atlantis :p

Apparently only one show for FSOE in Australia and it's at festival hall. Lol good luck getting tickets.
Dw about Atlantis haha! save your coin for the other 4 would be my advice ;)
When Subculture and FSOE go on sale itll be like black friday in the states loll

Dw about Atlantis haha! save your coin for the other 4 would be my advice ;)
When Subculture and FSOE go on sale itll be like black friday in the states loll

Haha mate I already bought my ticket for Atlantis. I haven't seen marlo live before so I'm keen to see him. Plus it's fairly cheap.

Sucks that most of these events are at festival hall. Not even gona bother trying to buy tickets when it comes out. I'll just wait it out until the date comes.

Haha mate I already bought my ticket for Atlantis. I haven't seen marlo live before so I'm keen to see him. Plus it's fairly cheap.

Sucks that most of these events are at festival hall. Not even gona bother trying to buy tickets when it comes out. I'll just wait it out until the date comes.
Oh if you got your ticket straight away its awesome value..
I got quoted 120 and said forget it

Yeh the lack of venues in Melbourne is the worst.. But you can usually always hunt one down as the event date gets near (Y)

young marco, myaeon b'day party w/ andras +oscar, luke vibert free @ boney, monkey safari doing daytime revolver...

* this city.

Went to Rats on Sat. Think they must have gotten a new door girl because she was being a bit of a bitch
Rock up early (10.30 or so) and there wasn't really a line so I walzted up to the security guard at the door with my I.D in hand and he said I had to wait for the girl who was talking to someone else. Anyone so I start to making chit chat with the security guard to try and be friendly etc. Seemed like a nice enough guy. Girl comes up to me eventually.
Her: Hi, how are you?
Me: Good, how are you
Her: Good thanks. Who are you here with tonight?
Me: I'm meeting some mates inside coz coming from a different direction
Her: Are you on a guestlist?
Me: No
Her: Sorry we are only doing guestlists tonight (yeh bs sloot)
Me: Will I be able to go in with my mates when they come?
Her: Only if they are on a guestlist.

So I go outside the line to text my mates that we may have some trouble getting in and I see her talking to the security guard. She comes comes back over and says "Sorry you can come in. The security guard says you're always here". Not sure whether the security guard recognized me (I didn't recognize him I didn't think) as I do go there a bit or he just was being a good bloke after our chat (I think I may have mentioned to him I go a bit).

Even when my mates arrived they said she was asking questions like "Do you come here often?" and " Where do you usually go". Their response was "ummmm....here"

Hope the door girl isn't there again. This isn't Levels ffs. I had never had a problem getting in before and it was early af so no idea why it was such an issue.

She comes comes back over and says "Sorry you can come in. The security guard says you're always here". Not sure whether the security guard recognized me (I didn't recognize him I didn't think) as I do go there a bit or he just was being a good bloke after our chat (I think I may have mentioned to him I go a bit).
Sounds like a power tripper, absolute worst when the door bitch thinks their all that just because they can control who can come in. Were you there by yourself at the door? The guard probably does recognise you, you'd be suprised how easily they remember faces! Main Wah and Cloud bouncer knows my face and I don't go to either that much.

Sounds like a power tripper, absolute worst when the door bitch thinks their all that just because they can control who can come in. Were you there by yourself at the door? The guard probably does recognise you, you'd be suprised how easily they remember faces! Main Wah and Cloud bouncer knows my face and I don't go to either that much.
Yeh maybe he did remember me. I'm 6'6" so I would stand out like a sore thumb. She just seemed like that passive aggressive control freak kind. Like "STFU bitch and let me in ffs"
I was there by myself but it's never been a problem before. Other times I have entered by myself though it has been a big line. Would have thought no one around would be easier.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went to Rats on Sat. Think they must have gotten a new door girl because she was being a bit of a bitch
Rock up early (10.30 or so) and there wasn't really a line so I walzted up to the security guard at the door with my I.D in hand and he said I had to wait for the girl who was talking to someone else. Anyone so I start to making chit chat with the security guard to try and be friendly etc. Seemed like a nice enough guy. Girl comes up to me eventually.
Her: Hi, how are you?
Me: Good, how are you
Her: Good thanks. Who are you here with tonight?
Me: I'm meeting some mates inside coz coming from a different direction
Her: Are you on a guestlist?
Me: No
Her: Sorry we are only doing guestlists tonight (yeh bs sloot)
Me: Will I be able to go in with my mates when they come?
Her: Only if they are on a guestlist.

So I go outside the line to text my mates that we may have some trouble getting in and I see her talking to the security guard. She comes comes back over and says "Sorry you can come in. The security guard says you're always here". Not sure whether the security guard recognized me (I didn't recognize him I didn't think) as I do go there a bit or he just was being a good bloke after our chat (I think I may have mentioned to him I go a bit).

Even when my mates arrived they said she was asking questions like "Do you come here often?" and " Where do you usually go". Their response was "ummmm....here"

Hope the door girl isn't there again. This isn't Levels ffs. I had never had a problem getting in before and it was early af so no idea why it was such an issue.

Knocked back at Rats at 10:30

Were you brandishing a swastika on your bare chest? :p

Definitely, just weird that it was at Rats. Maybe it was the same chick that was there on Saturday. Seemed more questions than normal and I saw some guys getting knocked back.
Looks like Rats is the go from now on since some mates who went to Anyway on Sat said they got permabanned. Not that I really care about Anyway

I hate my group of friends sometimes. We somehow ended up back there again on Saturday.

Good thing I passed out on the red couches and don't remember a thing. They didn't even kick me out either.

Hole of a place. :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back