Mega Thread BH Project 2015 VI - Trade and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely we'll go for one more year with Maric and maybe see how Hampson goes too, and then go all out for a ruckman next year to complete the list. Wouldn't be surprised if all this talk about Lobbe is actually to do with end of 2016. He's still contracted for 4 more years after all and Port will definitely give the Lobbe/Ryder thing at least one more year.

Hampson's VFL stats crap over Lycett's WAFL numbers

I also don't think we are an appealing destination for a ruckman seeking the No.1 role. Maric will be preferred unless we get in a star, and that ain't happening this year

Better to go to the Bulldogs if you're looking for game time
We should go hard for Sinclair from west coast. Out of contract next year, Melbourne boy too. Heard Sydney are into him big time

It may very well be with the knowledge of the handover, Maric gets a rest every few games to help manage him through the season and against the teams he struggles to ruck against

Again, not a very appealing pitch

Lycett was drafted at pick 29 5 years ago, has played 28 pretty ordinary games and after Cox retired he went backwards, overtaken by a rookie elevation in Sinclair

It's not a compelling story for us and nor are we, for him

Hampson's VFL stats crap over Lycett's WAFL numbers

I also don't think we are an appealing destination for a ruckman seeking the No.1 role. Maric will be preferred unless we get in a star, and that ain't happening this year

Better to go to the Bulldogs if you're looking for game time

Talk on here last week that we are going to go strongly after a ruckman next off season. Which makes sense given Goldstein, Martin and Mumford are out of contract at the end of next season. Although all are getting on in age.

I'm not interested in starting any doozy stuff or anything let me get that straight.
And this is just an opinion based on gut feel.
But having spoken to my cousin today (Auntie Lorraine's son!)I actually think there might be something to this O'Meara stuff.
I'm not that pumped about it but that's what I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back