Big 4 superclash - Richmond v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats exactly what this thread has been like.

And interestingly enough, in 2011 the Bombers snuck into 8th spot over North by beating Port narrowly by 7 points in their last game of the year, only to get smashed by the 5th place team. Deja vu?

Based on ladder positions Tigers should win EASILY.

Can't quite understand why most of my Tiger supporter mates are nervous though.

Surely no way we could win is there Bazzar??????????????

Thats exactly what this thread has been like.

And interestingly enough, in 2011 the Bombers snuck into 8th spot over North by beating Port narrowly by 7 points in their last game of the year, only to get smashed by the 5th place team. Deja vu?

Quite possibly.

The only thing different in our favour is our recent record Vs Richmond and the few finals campaigns this side has been through as opposed to the Tigers' youngsters. Essendon had nothing going for them but talk.

Been reading this thread since the beginning and resisted posting the usual blah blah blah..

So... blah ******* blah we're gonna make you wish James Hird never coached Essendon... thats how much the Tigers are going to screw the Blues!

It took you that long to come up with that.
Wow. I'm impresseed.

:rolleyes:

Trout rang SEN this morning to have a chat to the morning glory boys, and he was saying that Richmond were underdogs.
Must be feeling the pressure.
There's definetely a lot of nerves amongst the fans. I'm certainly nervous, will be a tight contest either way.

Based on ladder positions Tigers should win EASILY.

Can't quite understand why most of my Tiger supporter mates are nervous though.

Surely no way we could win is there Bazzar??????????????

If you have had a twelve year dry spell, and are bringing home a girl for the first time in a long time, of course performance anxiety is gunna be an issue. As homer says, we just have to keep thinking unsexy thoughts, and hope for the best :D

Well you just know that isn't going to happen. Morris doesn't get smashed. He just doesn't.
remember the game last year, when he paniced and kicked the ball out on the full and mclean then kicked the winning goal?Well im sorry i just cant get that spudness out of my head.

Trout rang SEN this morning to have a chat to the morning glory boys, and he was saying that Richmond were underdogs.

Lets be realistic here Blues always trouble Richmond no matter where they are on the ladder or what team the Blues put on the field . I don't think we should be under dogs but the odds should be a bit closer than what they are Blues are great value at $2.70.

Lets be realistic here Blues always trouble Richmond no matter where they are on the ladder or what team the Blues put on the field . I don't think we should be under dogs but the odds should be a bit closer than what they are Blues are great value at $2.70.

Odds could shorten when the teams are out tonight.
Personally i'm going to the ground on Sunday thinking that if we play near or at our best for the majority of the game we are a chance of knocking over Richmond. We certainly cannot allow you to jump out of the blocks like we did a few weeks ago. And Mick has to get his matchups right. Would love to see Gibbs play as attacking mid, but I suspect he'll be running with Deledio.

If you have had a twelve year dry spell, and are bringing home a girl for the first time in a long time, of course performance anxiety is gunna be an issue. As homer says, we just have to keep thinking unsexy thoughts, and hope for the best :D
Have you seen Gibbs new haircut???? Gunna be difficult.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you seen Gibbs new haircut???? Gunna be difficult.

Dont even get me started on Gen Y and %$&ing haircuts. They either look like evil dudes from Pokeman, or hipster wannabe Ned Kelly try hards

I'm very happy we're not playing North but would much rather be playing Port Adelaide. Carlton have momentum and seem to match up really well against us.. I think this is very much a 50/50 contest.

Either way, it's great experience for our guys who have never played finals. Can't wait to see who stands up when it really counts.

I'm more interested in the sydney v hawthorn game,one of them will be our opponent next week.
Anyone know a good website to get airline tickets to sydney(just in case hawthorn win).
I believe planning is the key to everything

Possibly ,its a rare position to be in Just hoping these similar emotions dont overwhelm the players, otherwise it could be a long day.
However I'm confident, toey but assured :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back