Big Bash Fantasy- Rd 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF?? Christian throws the ball at Heads chest, umpire calls a no ball and Heads SR falls below 150. Surely a no ball does not count as a ball faced????

Definitely does. Th fact you can still score off a no-ball means it counts as a ball.

727 all out. Hopefully enough for me to keep my current spot of 10th.
698. Lynn over Rierdon may well cost me $ (49 points net)

Voges 8, Harris 14 deserve a spud mention.

Definitely does. Th fact you can still score off a no-ball means it counts as a ball.
How the funk are you mean to score off a ball thrown full toss at your chest. Ball didn't even bounce. What a load of crap.

The other night I saw a ball come out of the bowlers hand and go over the batsmens head by a metre. Good luck scoring off that also.

698. Lynn over Rierdon may well cost me $ (49 points net)

Voges 8, Harris 14 deserve a spud mention.

Cummins 0, Klinger 22 and Richardson 24 were a little disappointing.

How the funk are you mean to score off a ball thrown full toss at your chest. Ball didn't even bounce. What a load of crap.

The other night I saw a ball come out of the bowlers hand and go over the batsmens head by a metre. Good luck scoring off that also.

Maybe use your bat ;)

you asked!

Luke Wright hit that same ball for six last night. Absolutely has to count as a ball. Wouldn't have mattered anyway, take that ball out and his SR is still under 150.

You got 779 right? Once you put Heads score in.
Great point. Assumed it had calculated him in. You had me on my calculator.

779 it is. Back with a chance for high score of the round.

Anyone part of a league with a better score than that??

Great point. Assumed it had calculated him in. You had me on my calculator.

779 it is. Back with a chance for high score of the round.

Anyone part of a league with a better score than that??

I'm sure someone would have stacked their team with Heat players, we'll probably have a 1000+ score take it out.

I'm sure someone would have stacked their team with Heat players, we'll probably have a 1000+ score take it out.
Even stacking with Heat players you'd struggle to score more than 600

(Log in to remove this ad.)

529 :rainbow:

I'm gonna scorch you all in Rd 5 though. :fire:

Last edited:
727 all out. Hopefully enough for me to keep my current spot of 10th.
Even better. You're up to 4th overall :thumbsu:

I managed just 576 and dropped from 59th to 78th. Would have scored 734 and been 18th if I hadn't assumed Forrest wasn't back and had therefore realised that I could have stuck to my original trading plan, which was to replace Lumb and Henriques with Heat players after benched players Klinger and Turner failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back