FTA-TV Big Brother 2014 - Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You'd think she was the one who passed on the message to the BB producers letting them know that she and Lawson were finished hence Laws recent moves on Cat.

Possible but if I was in her situation I wouldn't be discussing my life with some stranger. Plus its punishment to make him sweat. Not that he cares too much.

Cat does this but its seems her ex husband cheated on her. Thats only been hinted at by the way

Possible but if I was in her situation I wouldn't be discussing my life with some stranger. Plus its punishment to make him sweat. Not that he cares too much.

Cat does this but its seems her ex husband cheated on her. Thats only been hinted at by the way

I think Lawson talked about in the dairy room this past week about how all housemates have a list outlining that whenever certain circumstances on the outside have changed they want the producers to let them know about it. This, Laws gf breaking up with him, could be one of them.

I have been at Gold Coast for roughly 6 hours and I've already seen someone from Big Brother.

Sam, walking down Cavill Avenue with what I'd assume to be his girlfriend and a cigarette in hand. Three blokes asking him to go drinking with them haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Lawson talked about in the dairy room this past week about how all housemates have a list outlining that whenever certain circumstances on the outside have changed they want the producers to let them know about it. This, Laws gf breaking up with him, could be one of them.

I know it was, I dont think his gf will bother to make that call.

Ep 5 of the 2014 BB Podcast. Recorded Oct 17.

We discuss the latest eviction and fake eviction, nominations, the radio task, Skye's power, the things Travis says, and lots more. Featuring ODN, Mrs ODN, phantom13 and Shell.

Last edited:
Apparently Leo and Skye shagged...

Missus showed me an article on it on something called Mumma Mia..? or Mumma something.. can't remember..

If you were going to do it, doggy style in the tree hut no blankets.. it couldn't get shown.. ;)
pics or it didn't happen ;)

Just saw the preview, its on like donkey kong with cat and lawson.

Also one housemate is gonna is evict themselves for a sum of money

Im tipping Cat coz she is a greedy bitch and would have to know she cant win this thing.

Depends who BB asks.

Will he ask someone who is going to be evicted anyway? Will he ask Aish to break up the Trav thing? Will he ask one of the favourites to win?

If he asks Lawson, will Lawson be too scared to leave the house?

If it is anything above 5k The only guaranteed acceptance is Priya ... she'll take the money in a second.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back