Competitions BigFooty NMFC Fun Dreamteam League

Remove this Banner Ad

theduckfan

Norm Smith Medallist
Veteran North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Mar 31, 2007
GB
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Inter,Victory, Liverpool
Hi All,

For those who want to have a little fun with DreamTeam I have created a league, feel free to join in.

LEAGUE INVITATION CODE: 69K2CV7V

Apparently first 10,000 league commissioners to set up a team and have a full league by March 2nd get a free 1 year AFL League pass, so please join my league!

Info here: https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/180774

I'm happy to do the same for you too..

I was wondering what your preferences are... AFL Fantasy Footy or Herald Sun SuperCoach?.

I've never done SuperCoach but might give it a crack this year.

I'm in 2 leagues in AFL Fantasy Footy... Kanga's 2015 and Big Ben Brown Big Ben Brown.

Wondering what leagues (if any your all in). Maybe if we have enough responses to this thread we could make our on NMFCBF league.

Edit...didn't see the other thread related to this.. mods feel free to merge/lock.

Last edited:
Hi to all you Kangaroo supporters, hope you have a good season. My wife has created an All Female Fantasy League hoping to generate some rivalry between female footy fans, so if there are any Female Kangaroo supporters willing to have a go and join up, the invite code is X7KT96T3.

Hi All,

For those who want to have a little fun with DreamTeam I have created a league, feel free to join in.

LEAGUE INVITATION CODE: 69K2CV7V

Apparently first 10,000 league commissioners to set up a team and have a full league by March 2nd get a free 1 year AFL League pass, so please join my league!

Info here: https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/180774

I'm happy to do the same for you too..
Done Melski

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm in. Dustin Martin needs to kill it this week, stuck with him even though he got a total of 53 in DT.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back