BigFooty Saints B&F table - organising now!

Remove this Banner Ad

Okray all,
Club has said it might be better if I book a whole table so will PM everyone who is keen within the next 24 hours with payment details.
Obviously a couple of you depend on the Player Sponsors raffle

Okray with the winners of the Nathan Wright Sponsors tix for B and F StFly and sammm I now need to know who is def in and if so need full names and need to know if your members or not.
Please PM me these details ASAP and I will give you bank details as I will need to pay the club for a whole table!

Thanks for the Prize. I so rarely get one.

Can you please book an extra ticket for my mother. I have sent you a PM. I forgot to say that that both My mother and I are members.

Congrats on the win sammm

Im in boydie. You have my details haha Let me know about about cash and anything else you need, member number etc

Okray so I am booking tix for myself L_W_P Mindtraveller and sammm 's mum?

Pretty poor turnout in the end after a lot more talk about it early in the year!

Hopefully some others are going anyways and will meet us there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hi what is the dress code and times?

Mens lounge, ladies equivalent, 7pm - midnight.

I'm not planning to front up to work the next day is all I'm saying as to how late these things can run for.

Howdy all,
Tix have now been booked, if you are still keen but havent let me know in time please let me know and I will try and work out with the club, otherwise look for me on guest list, Brendan Boyd and come say hi to our table!

Cheers

Mens lounge, ladies equivalent, 7pm - midnight.

I'm not planning to front up to work the next day is all I'm saying as to how late these things can run for.
My colleague got called in for jury duty and now I might have too :(

My colleague got called in for jury duty and now I might have too :(

Plum unlucky, all I remember about jury duty is sitting in a room waiting to be picked and then being told "thanks for coming" after sleeping in a chair for an entire day and wandering between that room and the one where there was a lottery barrel.

Easiest $35ish ever. :thumbsu:

Plum unlucky, all I remember about jury duty is sitting in a room waiting to be picked and then being told "thanks for coming" after sleeping in a chair for an entire day and wandering between that room and the one where there was a lottery barrel.

Still hoping it finishes before then.

HAHA sounds exactly like my jury duty experience earlier this year!
Just read the paper all day!

still only $35. that amount has not changed in many years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back