BigFooty Star Stable

Remove this Banner Ad

Just checked my side and thought I was winning, after further review realised there is another 5 guys called chris as well. And I'm the last one! A great start.

Well, whomever Sean is, he lacks imagination. Fancy stealing a name from someone on the board of the league you're competing in.

Yep me three, hopefully will hit all 3 group 1's. (Elected to not take More Joyus though)

Could take about 5 jockeys tomorrow. Corey Brown for me though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only got Pierro, Ocean Park, Exceptionally and Gatewood for tomorrow. Hoping for some good results after forced trades of Manighar and Lamasery. Took a hit on a bet I'd placed on Manighar to win the Cox Plate on Wednesday. Poor timing!

Only got Pierro, Ocean Park, Exceptionally and Gatewood for tomorrow. Hoping for some good results after forced trades of Manighar and Lamasery. Took a hit on a bet I'd placed on Manighar to win the Cox Plate on Wednesday. Poor timing!
I also was forced to trade out Manighar and Lamasery. Decided to go for MJ and Exceptionally. Traded Nash for Bossy, wasn't too sure which jockey to have this week.

Just checked my stable and it seems my jockey didn't change (still saying nash although i swapped to brown)
2 wins v 1 win 1 2nd, so its the end of the world.

3 horses today: Ocean Park, Pierro, Solzhenitsyn. Bar 3/3 winners the best result i could of hoped for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back