Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
we might be offering better trade deal with the picks this year and next

but forget us being close to the financial deal being offered by the filth

Is the barber Italian?. And in lygon street?
I am his barber

0A22051C-0A15-4C7C-BBCC-6C4E16E402BF.jpg

Last edited:

Not really, we have been in the planing for this for a good 4 years. We have the cash to get the right players at the right price while still being able to manage our TPP in future years for when our kids become guns and require more coin.

There is no ifs or doubts about that. One thing Tigerforever was right on lol, is Dan Richardson is a smart cookie

Actually what you said comes close to what I heard for a long while now. So if you burn then so do I.

I will update what I heard about JO so people settled down abit as its unique situation, just at my sons kinda

Hey have quoted my own post :p

Ok Back from fathers day lunch with my 4 year old.

First on JO. It is not like a standard trade, bear with me as there is s**t i cant say. JO feels his rehab may be better served in Melbourne, RFC is rated really highly, so that's is where all the talk started, that is all it is at this stage, talk. I have no heard any concrete offers etc. Bottom line there may be a window, the risk is very high but so is the reward.

Guess we will see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carltoon wanted our first we told them to gagf they asked about Lennon same answer we offered a third they cried so looks like a second it is

They wanted lennon?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

we had cap left spare before the year started, plus the 4 retirements so we have the cash to get anyone who is keen to come over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back