Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockliff confirms that his best mate Redden wants out due to issues with Leppa.

Given our history with Leppitsch, you'd think we'd take his thoughts seriously and that would weigh against us being the most interested.

He'd suit plenty of clubs, but can't see a reason why we'd suddenly make him a huge priority

Rockliff confirms that his best mate Redden wants out due to issues with Leppa.

Given our history with Leppitsch, you'd think we'd take his thoughts seriously and that would weigh against us being the most interested.

He'd suit plenty of clubs, but can't see a reason why we'd suddenly make him a huge priority
Something is very wrong up there.The mass exodus continues.

Considering that Luenburger is almost assured to be leaving through FA, are we looking into him? as an upgrade on Hampson
I know he's had some injuries but if he gets past them he should be miles in front of Hampson and could help take some pressure of Maric
Has anyone heard some whispers
Don't think Luenburger is in our sights.At a guess i reckon he'll end up at the Swans.

Loving Yarran's brand get cheaper by the day. Picking up that X factor will be just what we're needing.
**** Redden, dont need to divert our attention away from the only two people we really need to apply attention to... Kreuzer (1st priority) and Treloar (2nd).
Those wiling to trade Astbury are idiots.

Not sure about Yarran being X factor. Definitely doesn't deserve that status. He's not Eddie Betts. Will improve our list but the speculation of a first rounder for him is ridiculous.

With Kreuzer, finding it a touch ironic that Dan Richardson set up his contract with the Blues and could now pinch him for the Tigers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering that Luenburger is almost assured to be leaving through FA, are we looking into him? as an upgrade on Hampson
I know he's had some injuries but if he gets past them he should be miles in front of Hampson and could help take some pressure of Maric
Has anyone heard some whispers
luenburgers injury history could be in part due to playing and training on the hard gabba surface every week. so id be willing to give him a shot. if it comes off we have a very good ruck. as a FA wont cost much.

luenburgers injury history could be in part due to playing and training on the hard gabba surface every week. so id be willing to give him a shot. if it comes off we have a very good ruck. as a FA wont cost much.
Right, I'd been hearing Brisbane supporters mentioning us being interested in him, as long as he comes cheap - 400-450 roughly it should be alright i think

I would definitely go for Leuey before Krooz. He had 51 hitouts (and 9 tackles!) against Freo this year (Sandi 53, Clarke 19). Can you imagine Ivvy or Krooz getting 51 hitouts against Lurch?

He also had 33 against Norf (14 disposals, 6 tackles), with Martin getting 23 in tandem, against Goldy's 39. Can you imagine winning the ruck against Norf???!!!

Not sure about Yarran being X factor. Definitely doesn't deserve that status. He's not Eddie Betts. Will improve our list but the speculation of a first rounder for him is ridiculous.

With Kreuzer, finding it a touch ironic that Dan Richardson set up his contract with the Blues and could now pinch him for the Tigers.

Thats Carlton supporters talking like that. No one at Richmond are going to give up pick 18 for Yarran. It will cost more than a pick 35ish though l suspect.

Must have missed something... Is that a statement that Richmond have offered Garland a three year contract? Pardon the ignorance, but he is a KPD is he not? Can't remember which end of the ground he plays...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back