Boak Or Gibbs

Boak or Gibbs

• Boak

Votes: 117 80.7%
  • Gibbs

Votes: 28 19.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Catch his game against Port last weekend? Put in a better one than Boak did. Just saying.

Lol love when people take one game and not form over a season etc...
Kane Cornes shut down ablett when we played GC and also picked up around 8 more touches.... So in that thinking Cornes is better then Ablett. just saying...

Lol love when people take one game and not form over a season etc...

What are you talking about? The post I replied to inferred that Gibbs does nothing on the footy field. I'm just pointing out that when they played in the same game Gibbs did more than Boak. Never suggested that makes Gibbs the better player. That's why I added the "just saying" part; i.e. saying nothing more than this statement of fact.

What the heck does Gibbs do on the footy field ?, .................... looks lost.

This weekend's finals games show what a bullshit this comment is. Boak is more consistent and is a great player and you'd say better than Gibbs at this stage; but in the heat of a big finals game, Gibbs showed on the weekend just how good he can be as a footballer, if he could only get his s**t together like Boak and deliver on his talent consistently.

Wouldn't trade Gibbs for anyone. He is just starting to show everyone how good he is now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep those 3 half decent games a year will rocket him up to superstardom.

No need for the stupid comments. "Half decent games" - his performance on the weekend was elite. Nothing half-decent about it. He has the talent; if he could only learn to deliver on that talent at this level consistently, he could be a star. That was the comment. Are you disagreeing with that comment?

Prior to last year, Gibbs performed well on a consistent basis, being a top 5 B&F placer more often than not since his debut. Your comment has no place in a serious discussion.

No need for the stupid comments. "Half decent games" - his performance on the weekend was elite. Nothing half-decent about it. He has the talent; if he could only learn to deliver on that talent at this level consistently, he could be a star. That was the comment. Are you disagreeing with that comment?

Prior to last year, Gibbs performed well on a consistent basis, being a top 5 B&F placer more often than not since his debut. Your comment has no place in a serious discussion.
No point in arguing seriously with you.

You would argue that Eddie betts is a better player than Lethal Matthews.

The poll results are in.

Now you will go with your usual " everyone who voted for the non Carlton bloke" is wrong.

You call any of what you've said a serious argument? o_O FMD!

Easy to take the soft option of making stupid smart arse comments without any basis or supporting argument and then claim the other poster can't be taken seriously. How about you put aside this juvenile means of engagement and try to step your contribution up to an adult level?

Gibbs had an elite game on the weekend? Do you disagree? On what basis do you disagree?

Prior to last season, Gibbs had consistent good performances since arriving at Carlton. Do you disagree? How do you explain consistent high placings in the club B&F those years?

The poll results are in.

Now you will go with your usual " everyone who voted for the non Carlton bloke" is wrong.

ADD YOUR EDIT:

I've already said I rate Boak the better player, so you can drop your dumbass act, stop playing the man and try having a go at the ball for once; try backing up what you say rather than just saying it o_O

You would argue that Eddie betts is a better player than Lethal Matthews.

The poll results are in.

gibbs' final was pretty devastating. that's his level when played as a midfielder instead of a backman. at that level he's better than boak. i think he can keep that level up too.

Gibbs for me, easily.

Outstanding game more like it. Gibbs was as well performed as Boak, if not better, in this finals series.

I hope you can take that in its correct context without getting your nose bent out of joint.

I'm stuck with Gibbs in an ultimatefooty legacy comp so I'd love nothing more than to see him finally live up to the #1 pick hype he's been cursed with- but one swallow does not a summer make.

Back