• Brad - Neutral

Votes: 76 21.7%
  • Stephen - Fremantle supporter

Votes: 45 12.9%
  • Brad - Hawthorn supporter

Votes: 59 16.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

His skills are poor. Nearly every time I see him play he has 2 or 3 shocking turnovers that Bruce etc. fail to mention

Freo's one can kick, so I'll go with him

Brad is a shocking kick. Easily bottom 5 at Hawthorn.

Whenever I watch him he misses the target at least half the time. Take the Brown and Gold glasses off.

And you can't accept others opinions criticizing an area of weakness for a player. Honestly, of Friday night's team for Hawthorn, I would only rather him have the ball ahead of Ceglar, Duryea and Hale. The rest are better users of the pill, as simple as that.

Tell that to Wells, Deledio and Griffen

Wow. Just wow. What's next, Hill is a better runner than Mark Blicavs? **** me, you're clueless

Hill is good, I'll give you that, but he's not "comfortably" better than Deledio, Wells and Griffen, all of whom are very good runners.

Geez, I know these posts are from mid 2014, but I don't know if you're trolling or deluded. Couldn't go any further into this thread without being amazed at these comments.

Geez, I know these posts are from mid 2014, but I don't know if you're trolling or deluded. Couldn't go any further into this thread without being amazed at these comments.
Brad's a better kick than that now, but he's still nowhere near his brothers. Would take Stephen every time still.

Brad's a better kick than that now, but he's still nowhere near his brothers. Would take Stephen every time still.

Yeah, I think Stephen is a more damaging player with his inside 50's, ability to goal and create. Brad has better endurance and can do suicide side runs up the wing all day to provide that option out of the back line and into the forward line, but isn't as damaging just yet.

Yeah, I think Stephen is a more damaging player with his inside 50's, ability to goal and create. Brad has better endurance and can do suicide side runs up the wing all day to provide that option out of the back line and into the forward line, but isn't as damaging just yet.
You just hit the nail on the head. Although I disagree about not being damaging. He is, just not damaging enough to outdo it big brother.

Brads disposal is of absolute quality. Both brothers have sensational kicking skills.

Anyone who says Brad can't kick needs some alone time.

Actually yesterday Stephen played the exact game Brad plays, run up and down the wings without an opponent.
Why do you think Brad looks like he runs around like he's free?
Because he's already run his opponent into the ground.

LOL, Hawthorn is such a well rounded team that it does not rely on any one player to play well to win, let alone a wingman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are people who unironically believe Brad Hill's a better player?

Stephen always has and always will be the better player. Brad doesn't even cop a tag and has nowhere near the impact that Stephen does who cops a tag.

Stephen always has and always will be the better player. Brad doesn't even cop a tag and has nowhere near the impact that Stephen does who cops a tag.
Stephen is a better player. Brad had a tag all finals series last year and played well, so if your gonna bother replying at least make it factual. You sir, have no clue

Going by most freo supporters in her shuey is better then fyfe (I don't agree just going off the logic) because shuey is more damaging and gets the first tag which fyfe doesnt.

Back