Brownlow Medal 2010 (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Brownlow Medal 2010

I would be pretty suprised if cloke got 3. Pendles was absolutely electric.. cloke got a lot of the ball. But its not like he was the only one, the ball just kept getting in there, all the big pies forwards had a lot of opportunities. I don't know if Blair will necessarily get votes but it should be
Exactly. I haven't seen a ball spend so much time in one team's F50 all year. Cloke had the ball in his hands a lot for a forward and consistently across 4 quarters. 50/50 but I'm leaning towards Cloke.

Exactly. I haven't seen a ball spend so much time in one team's F50 all year. Cloke had the ball in his hands a lot for a forward and consistently across 4 quarters. 50/50 but I'm leaning towards Cloke.

Yours is one of the opinions I value so i'll go with ya on that... I just think the cloke's kicking late may hurt him. I guess we'll see on brownlow night!

Yours is one of the opinions I value so i'll go with ya on that... I just think the cloke's kicking late may hurt him. I guess we'll see on brownlow night!
I'd go with your own opinion, it's a 50/50 so Pendlebury is a good bet for the 3. Normally it's mids over fwds most of the time but something about this game tells me Cloke might get the 3. I'll be extra keen to see how this game is voted on Brownlow night.

I hit the Swan - Coll double pretty hard 10 mins before last night's game.

I was wrapped to see Pendlebury play so well after getting on him during the week at crazy odds/
3. Pendlebury
2. Cloke
1. Swan maybe but I reckon he will miss and they will lob the 1 vote to someone else

I slept beautifully last night after pendlebury's game. 5 medal chances only now I reckon - Swan, Hodge, Hayes, Judd and Pendlebury.

Congratulations then BK !!!!! seems you have all bases covered then and just need to see which one comes in now to collect heaps. well done!!.
not so lucky myself with nearly all my early doubles into Geelong but the pies have gone crazy and look the goods now.
How far back do you guys have J.Selwood from BK's five choices?

I still struggle to see how Dane Swan will win the Brownlow with Collingwood doing as well as they are. Don't get me wrong Swan is a great player but i just cant see it happening while other collingwood players are playing so well; like Didak, Thomas, Wellingham, Beams. If swan is to win the Brownlow, it will have to most likely come at a time when Swan is absolulty dominating in every fasit of the game.

I still think Pendles is a massive chance, but I'm regretting not getting on Swan before his price dropped. I can't get these brownlow/premiership doubles on sportsbet either so I won't get a chance to back Swan at decent odds.

Pendles could get the 3 last night and it looks like Judd has the 3 wrapped up today. I still think those two guys are good value, along with Hayes and Selwood.

3 Judd :thumbsu:
2 Murphy
1 Waite/Garlett

Put 100 @ 23 on judd with sportingbet yesterday. Lets hope carlton play like they did against geelong earlier in the season and he can get another 3 :D

3 Judd :thumbsu:
2 Murphy
1 Waite/Garlett

Put 100 @ 23 on judd with sportingbet yesterday. Lets hope carlton play like they did against geelong earlier in the season and he can get another 3 :D

Would be a disgrace if he were to win it this year. Hasn't done anything special, and would be ineligible were it not for the Carlton connections in the MRP.

Would be a disgrace if he were to win it this year. Hasn't done anything special, and would be ineligible were it not for the Carlton connections in the MRP.

Bit rough. He's done just as much as anyone else still in the running no?

Yep Judd with 3 votes and only 2 behind Swan on my leaderboard. Would be my favourite to win it from here.

Bit rough. He's done just as much as anyone else still in the running no?

He's won a lot of inside ball, but not used it in any convincing way. Hodge, Swan, Goddard, Hayes all more deserving. Plus, as I said, he would have been rubbed out, were it not for Andrew McKay's presence on the MRP.

He's won a lot of inside ball, but not used it in any convincing way. Hodge, Swan, Goddard, Hayes all more deserving. Plus, as I said, he would have been rubbed out, were it not for Andrew McKay's presence on the MRP.

Since when has Andrew McKay been on the MRP - He quit before the start of this Season, Mark Fraser is now in Charge of the MRP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will probably give Judd 3 today, I now have him on 23 and Swan on 21 (if I give Swan 1).

Put $100 on him to place at $6 this week :thumbsu:

Tough for the votes, I'd give Scotland 2 and Murphy the 1.

agree with athomas

3. judd
2. scotland
1. murphy

for the sydney game, i'd go

3. hannebery
2. mumford
1. L Jetta

K Bradley also a chance for 1 vote. I think Jetta will take the 1 vote because the first part of the last quarter, he was just dominant and kicked an amazing goal

damn was gonna go 50ew on hayes and judd, reconsided so i just went hayes, judd will be close to 10 now

Yeh after i put money on judd, i tried to put some on lenny but my computer dropped out and then wouldnt connect. Took it as a sign....

...that my computers a piece of crap so i threw it out the window :p

Hypothetically Judd and Swan tie in 1st place. Payout would be full on each, not half right?

Nah, half.

Carlton v Richmond
3. Judd
2. Scotland
1. Waite

Judd's the only player I have backed this year, and have done so a couple of times.

Freo v Sydney
3. Hannebery
2. Mumford
1. Jack

Hoping Ablett has another a quiet one tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back