BROWNLOW WATCH: Pridda

Remove this Banner Ad

Was thinking about that today, after that fat little swine Brad Hardie called us the west bradbury eagles cause we might fall into the finals. As lucky as Bradbury was, surley he did a bit of hard work, and had to be half decent to get into the final in the first place??
If I remember correctly, the same thing happened in the previous 2 qualifying rounds. Bradbury was extremely, extremely lucky to even be in that final.

I dont think heppell was really in with a chance
At this stage Ablett or Selwood will win the Brownlow
74871_e96de487534e515f22712254464c5ef5.jpg
And now this. What is Priddis doing.
Finishing the season poorly. Even the AFL site can't get him in the best players this week (I haven't looked yet)
Stars aligning....... Alignment probably not Priddis`stong point anyway.

Finishing the season poorly. Even the AFL site can't get him in the best players this week (I haven't looked yet)
Pridda is top of the AFL disposals pile now...by one. Ha...ha...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw the replay of that and was nothing in it. Selwood was tackled and was doing the old "I am still trying to get rid of the footy oops while I was swinging my arm at the ball I hit the tackler in the throat...accidentally of course"

Probably wont get looked at.

If pridddis wins charlie medal then most west coast eagles supporters will be embarrassed cos they all used to say "oh priddis is bad player" "oh he cannot kick a footyball" but i have always said that he is very talented player. He is a superstar footballer, i think he may win brownlow. Fine season young man!

No brownlow for Matt. He had the opportunity to bully melbourne and that ones going to cost him i say.
Not much chance of bullying when he was tagged for probably the first time. Roos realised the error of his ways in the second half tho' and let him run free and as usual didn't damage even tho" he got more of the ball. Something like 14 of his 20 possessions when let off the leash. I don't understand the hate here for Fyfe who is a seriously good footballer with abundant skills who deserves to me a medallist whereas Matt just doesn't even tho' he seems a good bloke who gives his all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back