'BT' and Darcy: The Worst Commentary Team in History?

Remove this Banner Ad

If i ever meet BT im gonna punch him in the mouth. I think its fair as he assaults my eardrums on a regular basis

Tippett says NO NO NO, this is about ME ME ME!

Christ...

Stupid of BT to say that about someone else when all his commentary is about him and him only. The AFL should avoid scheduling regular Thursday night games unless 7 promise to not let their Saturday night team do the Thursday night game as well when there are games played on Thursday night.

Stupid of BT to say that about someone else when all his commentary is about him and him only. The AFL should avoid scheduling regular Thursday night games unless 7 promise to not let their Saturday night team do the Thursday night game as well when there are games played on Thursday night.

He was definitely projecting. Ego maniac.

I'm constantly thinking when will BT go and learn the rules of the game instead of being a clown.

I would love to do this, but not in melbourne, but surely a half dozen or dozen of you guys can prepare some placards /signs and go down to the front of channel 7 or afl house demanding that BT has to go.
Need to make it a serious protest, otherwise they will misinterpret it as you guys loving the guy....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am a Swans supporter, and I couldn't fully savor the win last night because of BT.
The height of the bounce, the length of the 2 Bartel torps. Ridiculous screaming etc
I compained to Channel 7. I ask everyone to do the same.

Pretty much ruined the game for me last night. I've never had a huge problem with him, mostly because he generally does Saturday nights. When I'm having pre-drinks or out somewhere it's hard to really pay attention to commentary. But last night, dead sober, it was extremely painful. Does he ever actually call the play normally? It's either 5+ minutes of talking about pointless side-events of the game or absolutely ridiculous yelling and screaming and catch-phrasing during play.

BT's bad, but what is worse is people that find BT funny.
Darcy and Richo make it worse for me. They not only laugh at the nonsense, they actually discuss the "humorous" things BT has just done and encourage it.

As if it wasn't hard enough for a cats fan to watch Thursday night we got subjected to dumb and dumber as well :(

I always watch the game out to the end but I couldn't do it Thursday... in the last quarter when the margin got to 99 points and BT just started yelling it was a case of turn it off or throw my remote through the TV

And I can't afford the cost of a new a TV at the moment...

It can't be that hard BT... JUST CALL THE BLOODY GAME!
I don't want to hear about
- how high the ball is bounced
- the boundary umpires technique
- the goal umpires technique
- big boy
- oh boy
- Wowee
- the term 'chiseler' to describe a kick
- if the crowd is loud
- discussions about players hair styles or facial hair
- basically harping on about any small incident that is irrelevant for half the quarter

And as for Darce, he shits me but I just don't think he is capable of anything better, I listen to MMM breakfast and it makes me laugh how little he contributes to the discussion about serious topics, Mick Molloy can flick the switch and is quite intelligent... Darce has nothing

And I can't afford the cost of a new a TV at the moment...

It can't be that hard BT... JUST CALL THE BLOODY GAME!
I don't want to hear about
- how high the ball is bounced
- the boundary umpires technique
- the goal umpires technique
- big boy
- oh boy
- Wowee
- the term 'chiseler' to describe a kick
- if the crowd is loud
- discussions about players hair styles or facial hair
- basically harping on about any small incident that is irrelevant for half the quarter

As a Geelong fan how did you miss one of his really annoying repeats
- he's from Mick Turners footy factory

Although I did hear him say about a Sydney player
- he's from the Calder Cannons footy factory

Who says factory workers are going out of work ?
According to BT every TAC Cup team is a factory :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back