Buddy calls Thompson a 'filthy campaigner'

Remove this Banner Ad

Herne Hill Hammer

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 22, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong
13.49 showing on the clock in the 3rd quarter.

Buddy tackles Thompson, they go to ground. The umpire signals high against Buddy and they have a bit of a wrestle with Thompson on top.

Thompson buries his head in under Buddy's chin for a couple of seconds and all of a sudden Buddy reacts vigorously.

I'm pretty sure he said, 'get off me campaigner' then once he has got some separation from Thompson's head, he looks straight at him and calls him a 'filthy campaigner'.

Buddy then has a quick discussion and disagreement on the merits of the free kick for too high paid to Thompson.

Anyone want to speculate what may have caused Buddy to get so riled up so quickly?

Gave me a chuckle. I love it when they amplify the audio of the players, good example being Hodgey earlier in the season having a crack at the ump for looking after Gazza and Spud Firrito querying a free kick and mark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thompson is just a scragger with no discernible football talent that holds off the ball, and a gigantic w***er to boot. Only have to see his laughable shot at goal to tell just how badly he shits himself when he has to do something other than scrag. Was beaten just as badly last night as the "thirteeeen" game.

But he'll still be defended to the hilt by North fans, who will then turn around and sook about any opposition player doing the same to one of their players. Swap Buddy with Boomer and Thompson with any defensive opposition player and listen to the squeals.

Player sledges player. If this doesn't make the front page of the Herald Sun, what will?!

Thompson is just a scragger with no discernible football talent that holds off the ball, and a gigantic ****** to boot. Only have to see his laughable shot at goal to tell just how badly he shits himself when he has to do something other than scrag. Was beaten just as badly last night as the "thirteeeen" game.

But he'll still be defended to the hilt by North fans, who will then turn around and sook about any opposition player doing the same to one of their players. Swap Buddy with Boomer and Thompson with any defensive opposition player and listen to the squeals.

Lol he'd be your best defender. Only guy to keep Buddy goalless this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back