Rumour Buddy In strife Again

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm still waiting with anticipation.....hahaha, make sure get regular hair cuts other wise you look washed up... These conspiracies are comedy gold

No but any conspiracy for Dustin Martin is wrong all wrong!! haha.

Strong rumor going around a big story is about to break, buddy is apparently yet again in trouble, and under the new drug rules, has some serious concerns, take this as you will.

Have we reached breaking point yet? I mean it was imminent when you posted this.

Next time, and I know there will be for you, make sure your lies & BS are a bit more vague. Like your pretend girlfriend that you tell your family u have. But she's away so you can't meet her..... Saving the starving in Africa...... No idea when she'll be back....., maybe when there's no more starving.

So basically, this thread can be summed up as

"I know that a big story about buddy is about to break from a very good source, who I wont name for privacy reasons. But I will post about it on an internet forum to show that I know."

Quality thread. Would read again.

So basically, this thread can be summed up as

"I know that a big story about buddy is about to break from a very good source, who I wont name for privacy reasons. But I will post about it on an internet forum to show that I know."

Quality thread. Would read again.

This is a rumours board on an internet forum, what do you expect?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm, Roughead to miss half the season.

Obviously on a three strikes ban according to the wisdom of the scandals and rumours board :rolleyes:

According to an orthopaedic surgeon I spoke to, "12 weeks" is a weird time off for a PCL. Either it's a reco (all season) or a clean up (3-4 weeks).

Someone needs to ask questions. Is it a Lars type thing? A hybrid? A third strike?

According to an orthopaedic surgeon I spoke to, "12 weeks" is a weird time off for a PCL. Either it's a reco (all season) or a clean up (3-4 weeks).

Someone needs to ask questions. Is it a Lars type thing? A hybrid? A third strike?
Who said 12 weeks? 6 Months.

Love how he has let his hair grow out. Beautiful locks, at least 2.5 cm long. I'm sure the AFL approves of his new look. May have even been a suggestion from them(for marketing purposes of course;)).:oops:

Nahh . You Sydney fans are right. It's unfounded speculation and a bit of bigfootyfodder until the real stuff starts up.:thumbsu:

footnote. Removing the stigma around mental illness has been very important in the public's perception of what mental illness is. If the AFL were found to have used this illness to cover up something else it would not play out well for all parties involved.

I was told by a pretty reliable source (always a dubious opening to a post on BF, I know) that Buddy's problem is a serious neurological disorder, nothing sinister, definitely NOT something caused by illegal activity, but something he has to contend with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back