Call of Duty: Black Ops - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. Grip is the only attachment

Sorta a bit conflicted about whether you're better off without a silencer for the shotty anyway.

I mean, you sorta want guys to hunt you down so you can take them on in a CQ 1 on 1, which if they have an Assault rifle (like 90% of players) you'll pretty much always win.

Often find i'll shoot 1 guy, and a couple of others will run over to the blip on the map. Come to poppa

Sorta a bit conflicted about whether you're better off without a silencer for the shotty anyway.

I mean, you sorta want guys to hunt you down so you can take them on in a CQ 1 on 1, which if they have an Assault rifle (like 90% of players) you'll pretty much always win.

Often find i'll shoot 1 guy, and a couple of others will run over to the blip on the map. Come to poppa

Ringing the dinner bell :thumbsu:

The only problem I have with the stakeout is its clip size.

4 shells sort of annoys me because I feel like I'm always reloading. Also means you can't have Steady Aim because you have to use SoH, and you miss more shots, contributing to more reloads. Annoying.

I do think that the Stakeout is like, my 4th used gun in the game at the moment, behind the 74-u, the Enfield and the FAMAS.

It's just fun to use

The Stakeout has nice range without steady aim as long as you aim down the sights, so i still use SoH with it rather than steady aim.

Any love for the Galil? Used it as my main assault class last night after having a really poor run on the famas, which was my previous choice. Improved almost instantly.

It's a funny thing, often i can go really well with a gun then suddenly go to s**t. As soon as i change to something new i go back to going well again. Probably a psychological thing.

It's a funny thing, often i can go really well with a gun then suddenly go to s**t. As soon as i change to something new i go back to going well again. Probably a psychological thing.

Yep I used to do that alot when I was going for gun completions on MW2. Need noob tube kills and I go s**t with it. :)

When I just play I go far better.

The Stakeout has nice range without steady aim as long as you aim down the sights, so i still use SoH with it rather than steady aim.

Might give it a shot later.

Any love for the Galil? Used it as my main assault class last night after having a really poor run on the famas, which was my previous choice. Improved almost instantly.

Recoils like a bitch with a suppressor on at long range, but its nice at medium/close range. haven't tried it without a suppressor but I don't mind it and I've used it a fair bit.

Lol for those who don't know, I invited TSYW to a party. Didn't think he was coming so I picked a Demolition lobby, and as I was leaving he joined in, so he got into this lobby with me.
Game had just started and it had two guys I know that are part of basically a Demolition clan (all they do is play Demo) and TSYW proceeded to go 4-50 odd. In his first ever game on Black ops.

I do believe it was closer to 4-40 odd. Why that matters, I'm not sure. It was an horrific experience, and I've been too scared to get into another game with you since :p

And what the hell is up with the Black Ops website?? I'm trying to get into the theater thing to upload a clip, but the login is ****ed. Anyone else had problems with it??

Getting a new graphics card installed in the PC so I can play this game without the terrible graphics lag I am getting on my laptop. Anyone know anything about GC's? Ie what is good?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I finally got my xbox back today!! just over 2 weeks so ive been avioding this thread as much as possible.

Had a couple games online and i enjoyed it. still dominating after 2 weeks without the box, and about 1-2months without playing MW2 (blame FIFA for that). Checked out theater mode and it seems pretty good. played the 1st mission of SP and it also looks intresting:thumbsu:

done. it says its been successfully uploaded to my theater, now do i have to wait? or does it come straight away? cos its not there yet
The one I just uploaded took about 20 minutes to pop up.

AG - I'm banned from the Sydney board - can you give me a 25-words-or-less rundown on Matthew O'Dwyer? Training with North.
I'm probably not the best to ask because I take barely any interest in the reserves. It's all about work ethic with him, apparently he was a lazy bugger. Could be a good winger in a good team but he seems to struggle with the pressure of senior football.

I'm probably not the best to ask because I take barely any interest in the reserves. It's all about work ethic with him, apparently he was a lazy bugger. Could be a good winger in a good team but he seems to struggle with the pressure of senior football.

Here is another no scope kill that i did across the map

[YOUTUBE]-ufD7WgbLUo[/YOUTUBE]

and another one with a headshot between a small gap with ease :thumbsu:

[YOUTUBE]KK4DCTE-J7k[/YOUTUBE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back