Carlton v Melbourne - Rd 21, 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Cripps for rising star?
Well his closest "competition" was Hogan, who has just played a shocker and his first goalless game, meanwhile Cripps was one of the Blues bests again, so yeah, would think Cripps is a shoe in for the RS now.

Wow anyone see the Carlton coaches really looking upset that they won? When Cripps kicked that goal when the camera went to the box...Barker rolled his eyes.

Hahaha

Can't even lose when the try...

The real losers of this game are Collingwood supporters.

Melbourne supporters have seen dozens of bad losses in recent times, they are absolutely de-sensitised to the pain,

Collingwood supporters however have to watch their arch-nemesis avoid another wooden spoon.

Would prefer the loss tbh.

There is nothing to be gained by beating Melbourne.

Don't know about you mate, but as a Carlton supporter, I'm sick of "tanking" and the culture it breeds. Its part of the problem and why we are where we are. Sure it makes "sense" going for draft picks, but just because you have pick 1 doesn't mean you're guaranteed to get a gun player. And especially now with Free Agency the "guns" you do get can walk out on the club if they see the club going down that same path

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow anyone see the Carlton coaches really looking upset that they won? When Cripps kicked that goal when the camera went to the box...Barker rolled his eyes.

Hahaha

Can't even lose when the try...

It was hilarious with a couple of minutes to go. Kreuzer got rubbed down, jumped up and went to stand in the interchange gate, two Carlton officials with headsets on screaming at him and waving their arms, sit back down!!!

Sometimes I almost feel sorry for Essendon supporters over this drug saga, but then I look at this thread and realise 95% of them are absolute w***ers.

Good win blue boys, give Cripps the RS and Kreuzer a 5 year contract. Showing some small but good signs for the future.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back