No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a confessed drug cheat can theoretically serve a 6 month suspension? And then they'd look to backdate it? That would be completely unethical as far as I'm concerned. Wouldn't put it past them though...
but thats what its for, ASADA catch more cheats while giving discounts to individuals who assist. Its not fair but it is fair if it catches more cheats

Just on what Mxett said, it's true.

ASADA has a player who has admitted to being administered what they believe to be TB4.

Sorry are you being sarcastic? If not and you're going to state this on here then provide details, i.e where did you hear this from & other details.

Just on what Mxett said, it's true.

ASADA has a player who has admitted to being administered what they believe to be TB4.

giphy.gif

but thats what its for, ASADA catch more cheats while giving discounts to individuals who assist. Its not fair but it is fair if it catches more cheats

Could potentially reward the worst offender though. Hypothetically a player lets call him Justin could be up to his eyeballs in steroids and introduce some teammates to it. When Justin gets wind ASADA are investigating he confesses and dobs his mates in being the worst offender and getting off lightly. That ASADA system has serious flaws

Could potentially reward the worst offender though. Hypothetically a player lets call him Justin could be up to his eyeballs in steroids and introduce some teammates to it. When Justin gets wind ASADA are investigating he confesses and dobs his mates in being the worst offender and getting off lightly. That ASADA system has serious flaws
potentially, but thats hardly unusual. People testify for immunity so they escape penalty even though they were involved

ASADA sound like my wife. I can tell her she's beautiful a million times and it goes straight through to the keeper, mention a little weight gain once and she loses her shit.
ASADA get told time and again by all and sundry that we took thymo and disregard it, one little hint of TB4 and it's gospel and ****ing game over!!
Also both can be campaigners.

Sorry are you being sarcastic? If not and you're going to state this on here then provide details, i.e where did you hear this from & other details.

I'm being serious.

I've seen an excerpt from ASADA's case summary which confirms it. Names of players and those who corroborated the admission are redacted.

ASADA sound like my wife. I can tell her she's beautiful a million times and it goes straight through to the keeper, mention a little weight gain once and she loses her shit.
ASADA get told time and again by all and sundry that we took thymo and disregard it, one little hint of TB4 and it's gospel and ******* game over!!
Also both can be campaigners.
but using thymomodulin doesnt mean TB4 wasnt used. Dank could easily have used both

potentially, but thats hardly unusual. People testify for immunity so they escape penalty even though they were involved

That kind of immunity is generally used to catch a bigger fish - not a fellow minnow generally though.

In the case of Lance Armstrong he was akin to a whale compared to the other cyclists like Hincapie who was retiring anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm being serious.

I've seen an excerpt from ASADA's case summary which confirms it. Names of players and those who corroborated the admission are redacted.

From what I've read and seen ASADA are interpreting a players admission of using thymosin and calling this admission TB4. This does not necessarily mean a player or players admitting to taking TB4. ASADA are arguing the players admitted to taking TB4. The defence will argue the admission of thymosin referred to thymosin alpha or thymomodulin.

This is common knowledge that ASADA are attempting to use these confessions and twist them into TB4. If this is all the revelation is then nothing new.

That kind of immunity is generally used to catch a bigger fish - not a fellow minnow generally though.

In the case of Lance Armstrong he was akin to a whale compared to the other cyclists like Hincapie who was retiring anyway.
but in these cases ASADA are obviously concerned with cathing as many cheats as possible, so if it means 1 gets a lighter sentence then so be it

From what I've read and seen ASADA are interpreting a players admission of using thymosin and calling this admission TB4. This does not necessarily mean a player or players admitting to taking TB4. ASADA are arguing the players admitted to taking TB4. The defence will argue the admission of thymosin referred to thymosin alpha or thymomodulin.

This is common knowledge that ASADA are attempting to use these confessions and twist them into TB4. If this is all the revelation is then nothing new.
Yes I suppose this is a potential. They did it in the interim report so why not in the tribunal

I'm being serious.

Gees there's some well connected people on here and HTB...extraordinary!

Yep

apparently this new info is what lead players to talk about deals which was reported in the media recenty, so i'd be surprised if it was as simple as ASADA's assumptions.

apparently this new info is what lead players to talk about deals which was reported in the media recenty, so i'd be surprised if it was as simple as ASADA's assumptions.
The only talk of deals that was recently reported was from the AFL, attempting to negotiate something with the Bulldogs pair, who shot it down pretty quick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back