Remove this Banner Ad

Crows_United_FC

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United
I created this topic so we could chat about casual wrestling fans and non wrestling fans.
I remember when I was on the Bus once and this guy sitting across from me complimented my CM Punk Iphone cover. We then started a talking about CM Punk and wrestling in general. All was going well until I said "I think he's a way better heel than he is face" He replied with "What's heel and face!" LOL, pretty much ruined the conversation. I later asked him if he liked TNA. His reply....Yes you guessed it, "What's TNA"?? :p

It isn't the first time I've mentioned Heel,face,bury,shoot,botch etc... and these so called 'wrestling fans' didn't know what the * I was talking about.

Casual fans are annoying!

The thing that I hate about non wrestling fans is the stupid things that they say about wrestling and wrestling fans. Like:
"You know it fake right"?? - It's fake?? So there isn't a 7 foot burnt monster roaming the streets??
"Is stone cold still in WWF"??
"How can you watch 2 almost naked guys roll around the ring on top of each other"?? - A week later "He mate, you want to come over and watch UFC?? :rolleyes:

More stupidity from non wrestling fans:

"you know that 'blood' is tomato sauce right?? :rolleyes:
"They don't really get hurt" :rolleyes:
"I could beat up 90% of the wrestlers" :rolleyes:
"Eddie Guerrero will be back in a few months" (After he died) o_O

"When they slam them onto the mat, it doesn't hurt at all" - Alright then dickhead, why don't you get suplexed and we'll see if it hurts or not. :p

"you know that 'blood' is tomato sauce right?? :rolleyes:
"They don't really get hurt" :rolleyes:

Show this one to them
tumblr_m11newNEeN1r46dd6o1_500.jpg

Jesus. I thought Foley getting thrown off the cell was crazy. That's just insane.

Yep! New Jack is a w***er. He's the lowest of lows. He almost killed his opponent once when he stabbed him multiple times with a knife. :confused:

Is ambrose the only person who has participated in a czw tod that has actually 'made it' in the wwe?

CM Punk wrestled in CZW in the early 00s!
Chris Hero (Kassius Ohno). He'll be a big star in the WWE.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am most def a casual, wrestling fan, no doubt I use to love it. Never miss a Raw/Smackdown. Would order every ppv even take the Monday off school just so I could watch it live.

I can't exactly explain why, but It had something to do with Angle leaving the wwe leaving a large gap in what I use to once love.

I still look back the I quit Rocky/Foley match from the Rumble in 99, and Vince Winning!!! omgwtf!!
Cactus Jack/HHH Hell in a Cell!!. Benoit/Angle Submission matches, Hell even TLC! There was so much to love about the entertainment they put on each and every week. Maybe I grew out of it, and maybe it was the whole PG13 changes they made, but I just lost my love for it.

Look JR!! Puppies! Didn't Mae Young give birth to a hand at the rumble once? huh!! Pure gold, and who could forget Trish and the other divas, lets face it, all it was good for is eye candy, but they never hid that we all knew what it was, just great Entertainment.

I still flick on Raw every now and again for a few min, and think who the heck is that guy?? I saw Kane still going around ..... still!!! really??? Is he still the takers brother? good times

Look JR!! Puppies! Didn't Mae Young give birth to a hand at the rumble once? huh!! Pure gold

WTF-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

ftr, she didnt. the hand stuff was on raw. at the rumble she got 'nude'. a couple of the worst moments in wwf history.

I still flick on Raw every now and again for a few min, and think who the heck is that guy?? I saw Kane still going around ..... still!!! really??? Is he still the takers brother? good times

Still is, but with Taker only making a few appearances around WrestleMania each year, it doesn't get brought up much.

Kane has recently become a corporate stooge for Triple H, ditching the mask and wrestling gear for a suit and tie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back