Resource Cats on TV and radio

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What position does he play ?
Oh damn. What thread is this. Wasn't meant to post that here:(

To answer your question he was good at golf, soccer, tennis, hockey and obviously cricket so I'd say any bloody position he likes:cool:

Oh damn. What thread is this. Wasn't meant to post that here:(

To answer your question he was good at golf, soccer, tennis, hockey and obviously cricket so I'd say any bloody position he likes:cool:

Ive heard Bews was good at High Jump too , or was that his son? You did mean Andrew Bews didn't you?

Ive heard Bews was good at High Jump too , or was that his son? You did mean Andrew Bews didn't you?
Sadly no. This was meant for the cricket board about de Villiers. I know Jed was good at high jump and I think his uncle Steve (who I know) was as well

Some guy: The Run Home: Joel Selwood

Whats the go with Motlops mo. Seriously bad last year it was Billie this year it him, hope he plays better then Billie last year

Thank God for the Marnbrook Footy Show! I always enjoy it when I hear Andrew Bews in the media, it is a shame that guy's like him don't have more of a media presence as he is a beauty. Marnbrook is the only Free to Air Footy show worth watching (the NRL Footy Show aside)

Thank God for the Marnbrook Footy Show! I always enjoy it when I hear Andrew Bews in the media, it is a shame that guy's like him don't have more of a media presence as he is a beauty. Marnbrook is the only Free to Air Footy show worth watching (the NRL Footy Show aside)
Is he still on 3AW's footy coverage ?
He was good on K-Rock but left to go to the annoying twits on AW.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitch Clark and Jimmy Bartel on CH31 program 'Thats Good for Footy' shown Thursday night. No mention of Clark's foot injury or of him not playing this weekend. Assume it was recorded early in the week.
Not a bad show for a bit of light entertainment.
http://www.c31.org.au/schedule/view/episode/148785

I admit it not my taste that show so I dont see it much. Looks like a Ch31 show
Cause it basically is haha. Think it started as a Ch 31 show, was picked up by SBS, and then rescued by NITV after SBS gave it the flick.

Used to watch it a bit cause it was the only footy show on FTA at a decent hour in Canberra. Definitely rustic but that's one of its qualities.

Geelong coach Chris Scott joined us to discuss his team's victory over Collingwood last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back