CH7 cant wait 2 mins to show the song????

Remove this Banner Ad

CH7 r crap......all year when motor racing is on they show 2 hrs of AFL from 3 to 5, not live, just crappy highlights of first 2 quarters of the 1 o'clock game, still have the same amount of time for half time and quarter breaks and have crap commentators compared to ten IMO. SINCE WHEN is motor racing more popular than AFL?

I demand that Ch 7 and Ch 10 show all games LIVE in the future. No delayed telecasts!
yeah, its sooo stupid, CH10 showed every saturday game live all year and then just for the finals they show them delayed just because seven is doing it. But channel10 is better all year and jhas better commentators, they should get GF next year.

SINCE WHEN is motor racing more popular than AFL?
Since Ch7 decided that it was as soon as they got the broadcast rights. :mad:
yeah, its sooo stupid, CH10 showed every saturday game live all year and then just for the finals they show them delayed just because seven is doing it. But channel10 is better all year and jhas better commentators, they should get GF next year.
Nah, they still delayed a few games here by around 30 mins.

When did it become the public's right to see the song ?
What sort of sad cases get upset if they don't see it anyway ?

It should be a private moment between the players, coaches and the football staff. Half the time the players look pissed off that the cameras are intruding in something that really should be kept 'in house'.

Cameras should be be kept out of the dressing rooms full stop in my opinion.

It should be a private moment between the players, coaches and the football staff. Half the time the players look pissed off that the cameras are intruding in something that really should be kept 'in house'.

Their singing the club song, not taking a dump.:thumbsu:

give me a spell, this is possibly the worst post i've read this year.

give me a spell, this is possibly the worst post i've read this year.

Why is it so important for you to see players sing the club song in the privacy of their dressing room.

Does it mean that much to you ?

I usually cringe when I see it and you can tell the players hate the cameras being there watching them.

Its great for 10 year old kids to watch I suppose.

For those who don't like 7 News and didn't watch it, is there a copy of it out there?

Why is it so important for you to see players sing the club song in the privacy of their dressing room.

Does it mean that much to you ?

I usually cringe when I see it and you can tell the players hate the cameras being there watching them.

Its great for 10 year old kids to watch I suppose.
Its tradition for you to view the song after the game.

If clubs really didn't want it they could easily just say no and dispute it with the AFL.

Its tradition for you to view the song after the game.

Huh. They've only been consistently doing it the last 5 years. How is that tradition ?
If clubs really didn't want it they could easily just say no and dispute it with the AFL.

Part of agreement with Seven and Ten I believe is that cameras are allowed in the change rooms so the clubs don't really have a choice in the matter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm surprised at how much of an issue this is. I can understand people being disappointed but there are some really harsh comments. Anyway, I'm sure the song will be on the DVD when it comes out and then it can be replayed a milliion times ;)

But, I hope channel 7 learn from this and next time they have the GF, they run the news at 6.30 rather then 6. It will give extra time, so the end isn't rushed like it was Saturday and nothing is cut out. I don't think channel 7 expected the celebrations to end as late as they did and already made there minds up way before the GF even started that the news was going to be on at 6. But 7 should consider that the GF starts ~30mins later then a normal afternoon game and then the extended celebrations at the end need to be added up. But you think they would have already known these isuues as they have shown plenty of GFs in the past.

Huh. They've only been consistently doing it the last 5 years. How is that tradition ?
Well its a five year tradition.

Part of agreement with Seven and Ten I believe is that cameras are allowed in the change rooms so the clubs don't really have a choice in the matter.
If clubs wanted they can stand up to AFL and say no, they would have done this when it was first introduced if it was a problem.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back