CH7 cant wait 2 mins to show the song????

Remove this Banner Ad

Not showing the club song was an absoloute disgrace. It was an insult to the game, supporters and all football-lovers across the country.

Channel 10 should be doing the grand final

"SIREN!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT THAT THE SEQUEL WOULD BE JUST AS GOOD AS THE ORIGINAL. THE WEST COAST EAGLES ARE THE PREMIERS FOR 2006"

I did miss anthony hudson end of game grand final quote

That was completely disgraceful and disrespectful to all Hawthorne supporters and aussie rules fans in general!:thumbsdown:
I could not believe it!! :mad:
Anyone notice also throughout the game how the audio kept dropping out?
How much longer is there remaining on the Ch7 broadcast deal?
Shame on both 7 and 10 to conspire against 9 to win the rights.

Gee talk about whingeing over trivial matters.

Perhaps if Hawthorn didn't stand around for 5 minutes waiting to start the song may have made the broadcast. It's more Hawthorn's fault than Seven's.

Channel 7 fan I take it ???

They were waiting for Trent Croad to join them.

All 7 ever cares about is their nightly news service, nothing has ever changed. They are a laughing stock when it comes to AFL coverage anyway.

It's a wonder they didnt show the grand final on a delayed telecast like they show everything else.

Pathetic channel 7. I was listening to MMM at the same time and they were going "Sure not. Surely they can't go to the news."

Then they did and MMM were like "Sorry folks, because of channel 7 we can't give you the song."

:thumbsdown:

Gee talk about whingeing over trivial matters.

Perhaps if Hawthorn didn't stand around for 5 minutes waiting to start the song may have made the broadcast. It's more Hawthorn's fault than Seven's.

They were waiting for Trent Croad, who might have not been 5 minutes delayed, if 7 hadn't interviewed the guy on crutches leaving him to complete the victory lap well behind the rest.

At least they showed it on the news here.

Its rediculous imo

Its a grand final and the start of the news was all about the ****ing game that finished 5 mins ago. wtf!

If 10 can have Australian Idol run over time surely Channel 7 could run overtime on the grand final. I was dreading it when i saw Channel 7 had the grand final :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They did show it here on the news. But yeah its a bit silly they cant wait another 2 minutes.

I don't understand why they're so obsessed with starting the news at 6 on the dot. It makes no sense. Channel 9 constantly delay the news when the cricket runs over time, and that's just for one day matches and such, nothing as important as a GF.

Who cares if it's 5 minutes late? Really? I doubt it would have any impact on the ratings.

Channel Nine has scheduled their news to start at 7pm in Melbourne next Sunday night. Should the Storm win the Grand Final, this will mean no post-match interviews, premiership presentations or speeches will be shown in Melbourne.

Channel Nine has scheduled their news to start at 7pm in Melbourne next Sunday night. Should the Storm win the Grand Final, this will mean no post-match interviews, premiership presentations or speeches will be shown in Melbourne.

So who gives a fach. Nine and Rugby League in Melbourne is a joke anyway.
Looks like Sieben and Nein are trying to outdo each other at being dckhdeas.

I'd prefer to see channel seven broadcasting the footy rather than Nine (Garry lyon, Brayshaw, Dermott are worse) . But they should never ever broadcast another grand final. Bruce mcaveney and Ricky O'larenshaw should be fired. Bring back Sandy roberts and dipper.

Sevens AFL coverage is average, but you can't fault them for cutting away today. They were hanging around the rooms for ages waiting for the song. Did you think they were going to hold up the 6pm news because Trent Croad wanted to take his time getting into the huddle?

Sevens AFL coverage is average, but you can't fault them for cutting away today. They were hanging around the rooms for ages waiting for the song. Did you think they were going to hold up the 6pm news because Trent Croad wanted to take his time getting into the huddle?

YES! For a Grand Final a definite yes!

Bruces 'We will be waiting another two weeks at this rate' or something to that effect was pathetic.

I predicted this months ago....(will have to do a search of previous post to find it) after watchig some of Ch7 efforts of sunday arvos.

I cant fault the ch7 commentary team, reason being i listened to MMM, there was a slight delay (about 1/2 second if that) but was better than listening to Brewce, and Wicky, Timmy, ox and co.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back