Champions League 15/16

Team Most likely to Win the UCL

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

UEFA super cup currently underway in Georgia. Barcelona v Sevilla. Frantic start with both Banega and Messi scoring brilliant free kicks inside the first 7 minutes. 1-1.

On SBS

Wth, free kick city in Tbilisi. 3 free kicks taken, 3 scored. Messi 2-1.

Last edited:

You can stream the other ones off their website I believe.

On ESPN, how could you watch 2 games at once? The only difference is that 1 game will now be on the laptop instead of flicking between 2 channels.

And I don't really consider $20 a waste of money but each to their own.

You know you can pay a 12 month subscription for $150 and save yourself $90 right?

Also, (and this is directed to everyone in general now) they will cover every UCL game via Sports Connect streaming LIVE, as well as every Europa game LIVE, up to 6 games of Bundesliga a week, highlights from France, Championship, league one and two, and most likely La Liga this year too.

You can air play to an Apple TV with surprisingly good PQ too from an iPad or iPhone as well. BeIN is definitely more than a crappy SD feed on Foxtel...in fact you don't even need Foxtel to benefit from it...

Unchanged lineup for us vs Brugge

Romero
Darmian
Smalling
Blind
Shaw
Carrick
Sneiderlin
Mata
Memphis
Januzaj
Rooney

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last year Man Utd's revenue was 15 times that of Club Brugge. Given that, the 3rd goal in stoppage time was just a damn shame.

Lazio vs Bayer Leverkusen was a great game, I was happy Lazio won. Good to see some old giants back on stage. Still in love with their team from 2000...Simeone, Crespo, Nesta, Nedved, Veron, Salas, Mihajlovic :eek:

Back