Preview Changes and pre match discussion vs Gold Coast - thank f***ing Christ it's over

Remove this Banner Ad

what's this f**king s**t

If we lose this will get sold as worse than it is. King is averaging two goals a game and Humphrey is low impact. Lukosius a fair out but I’m not sure it cancels out JZ and Lmac.

I mean, we are losing McDonald and Ziebell for Lachie Young/Aiden Bonar and Miller Bergman.

I doubt LDU plays either.

I doubt they play LDU either.
He was out with a foot last week.

Regardless of Ladder position I wouldn’t want him to play this rubbish round anyway.

There’s zero need to rush anything to do with feet.

Your move North Melbourne.

chess-playing-hand.jpeg

"Goldstein to VFL, Xerri to ruck, Taylor to inside mid, McKay to full-forward, Drury to CHB, Howe as the HB distributor, Phillips as marking target in the square"

<Click>

Your move Gold Coast.
I think its finally time to pull the trigger on the biggest gun in our arsenal.

Some said he wouldn't make it, but they were wrong.

His time has come.

maxresdefault.jpg

Just fwiw King isn’t an out, he didn’t play last week. Humphrey got it 8 times.

This is being built to panic and set up a certain narrative but it’s still the same basic team that almost beat the Blues.

B. Mahony Young Howe
HB. Taylor Lazzaro Hanson
C. Tucker Bonar Dawson
HF. Howe Corr Drury
F. Drury Jacobs Curtis
Foll. Free Spicer Scott Bergman

Int. Turner Sheils McKay Powell
Will Jacobs' sinuses hold up well enough for a stint at full forward?

Luke Davies-Uniacke has been listed as a test for Saturday's game, but co-captain Luke McDonald is set for surgery.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just fwiw King isn’t an out, he didn’t play last week. Humphrey got it 8 times.

This is being built to panic and set up a certain narrative but it’s still the same basic team that almost beat the Blues.

Yeah and guess what, in line with what has been a heartbreaking season for us this year, having moved into Pole position for Harley Reid, we, aided and abetted by the GC, will stuff this up and win this game.

I really didn't want us to win the wooden spoon again, but now we are in that position, we may as well secure it with a loss.

After all as I have been saying to Mrs. Horace each week as I leave to go watch us play and she says I don't know what to say (to reassure me), I say to her "its all okay, we are the team that solely exists for other teams to play and beat". I should have added, except against the GC in the last round at Blundstone. :mad:

Yeah and guess what, in line with what has been a heartbreaking season for us this year, having moved into Pole position for Harley Reid, we, aided and abetted by the GC, will stuff this up and win this game.

I really didn't want us to win the wooden spoon again, but now we are in that position, we may as well secure it with a loss.

After all as I have been saying to Mrs. Horace each week as I leave to go watch us play and she says I don't know what to say (to reassure me), I say to her "its all okay, we are the team that solely exists for other teams to play and beat". I should have added, except against the GC in the last round at Blundstone. :mad:

It’s one of those things if we win… we don’t have the team to manage it, they run rings around us usually anyway not to mention they’re buoyant with the new coach on board. They also have a lot of players playing for career as this is this year of the big list cull.

We’re no chance and if we are it’s off the same type of game the Eagles went in with last week.

Send them all in for surgery

Jy would need it

Anyone else playing through injury?
Honestly given our lack of availability I’d be surprised if half the team wasn’t managing something.

OUT: Ziebell (ret), McDonald (s**t), Howe (s**t), Turner (ret), Perez (s**t)
IN: LDU Shiels Bergman Archer Dawson

F*** we are scraping the bottom of the barrell now. I hope the VFL side doesnt have finals on because we have no one left to suit up.
OUT: Ziebell McDonald
IN: Bergman Archer

I actually don’t know. Archer didn’t play either level so concussion related layoff?

We are going to get belted regardless of Lukoscious being out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back