Unofficial Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 6 vs. Essendon. Mon 25/04, 3:20pm MCG (ANZAC Day)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me it seems that Essendon are giving Stringer & Merrett until the last minute to prove their fitness.
I don't really see how either could play or be match fit.
I suspect that 1 or 2 emergencies will come in on the day.
Or they're just playing funny buggers.
Let's just beat whoever they pick!

To me it seems that Essendon are giving Stringer & Merrett until the last minute to prove their fitness.
I hope they both play.

Commentators keep talking up how this is a must win match for Essendon but hello what about us?

After 3 straight weeks where we've been competitive but ultimately come up short we need to get reward for effort and come away with the 4pts.

I'll be disappointment if McRae, the coaching panel and players don't realise this and we haven't prepared for this match with the importance of a final.

We need to witness the brand of football McRae has given us the freedom to play from the opening bounce, to see manic forward half pressure, fast and direct rebound off half back, the courage to take the game on and hopefully the ability to sustain all that for longer periods as the season progresses.

Stuff Merrett and Stringer.

Stuff Essendon.

They're the ones who should be fearing us and our best football.

Go Pies!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Commentators keep talking up how this is a must win match for Essendon but hello what about us?

After 3 straight weeks where we've been competitive but ultimately come up short we need to get reward for effort and come away with the 4pts.

I'll be disappointment if McRae, the coaching panel and players don't realise this and we haven't prepared for this match with the importance of a final.

We need to witness the brand of football McRae has given us the freedom to play from the opening bounce, to see manic forward half pressure, fast and direct rebound off half back, the courage to take the game on and hopefully the ability to sustain all that for longer periods as the season progresses.

Stuff Merrett and Stringer.

Stuff Essendon.

They're the ones who should be fearing us and our best football.

Go Pies!

Where's a brick wall? I wanna run through it with ya! Go Pies!!

You know what I'm backing Madge in for the ANZAC Day medal. Why not? I've spend all season trying to find flaws in him so might as well give in now and join the bandwagon.

The last sentence especially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back