Unofficial Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 6 vs. Essendon. Mon 25/04, 3:20pm MCG (ANZAC Day)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the weight of history would suggest that the more you dilute the age and/or experience profile of a team the more you reduce the chances of victory.

True, probably more so in the case of WHE. The others not so much but I’m hoping they’ve been given the opportunity under the new game plan and now that they haven’t taken that opportunity we put more time into Macrae, Poulter etc and also Dean if he gets fit and nd finds some form.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I am going to be genuinely and pleasantly surprised and happy if we win this one tomorrow

I have seen this movie before and I just think the torrent of abuse the Bombres have received this week will see them respond tomorrow and get the win.
No doubt the 3 umpires will be cheering them home and the tv commentary will be sickenly pro Essendon

Nathan Jones and Richo on tonight.

So probably Jobe Watson on tomorrow 🤦

Quite so - go ahead and make my day ...NAME NAMES!
It's hard to find it when you want it. But I'm sure we could all name a time when someone posted something that was questionable to say the least.

Been off the grid today... are Merrett and Stringer still down as playing? Will be interesting to see how they handle their emergencies with regards to the VFL game tomorrow beforehand.
Stringer doesn't look fit lol Merrett only did handballing away from the group

With the ladder shaped the way it is, a win is crucial. We can move a game clear of two good but underperforming sides Richmond and the Bulldogs who will probably rebound at some stage….so a buffer on them is handy. We can move two games clear of a long line of s**t teams starting with Port in 14th. We can move up to ninth spot and probably eighth and every chance to lock ourselves there next week as we play the suns at home. There are some teams above us on the ladder we are definitely better than….Adelaide hawthorn Carlton and StKilda to name a few with big question marks also on Geelong. We just need to win the winnable games whilst form and confidence gradually builds during the season to beat the better sides later in the year.

I think ending the year in 9th or 10th, which is probably where we will end up at this rate, is the worst possible outcome. We desperately need more top 5 draft picks

Hind not named in Essendon vfl team apparently
That’s a surprise…

The VFL team getting published that is. Not surprised Essendon are holding someone back and suspect we will carry over an emergency too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want both Merrett and stringer to play. No excuses please and thanks
Hear. Hear. Have faith in our team to get the job done , who cares if Stringer and Merrett play or don’t play for the injectors , I hope they play , if we gonna improve , you wanna be playing against the best the opposition can put on the park , Pies by 36 plus , in the multi she goes

Tyler Brown not listed in the VFL team so assume he’s the sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back